65

"Come on come on come on!" I yelled and pulled Colby through the airport. "Slow down baby you don't even know where we are going." Colby said with a laugh as he pulled my hand to get me to stop. "I'm just so excited!" I yelled and shimmied my shoulders as I smiled up at him.

"I know, I am too, but we can't get lost in the airport." He said and laced his fingers through mine. "You're right. We can't waste any time. Where is baggage claim?" I asked and looked up around for a sign, "over here, come on." He said then led me in the right direction.

Colby stood behind me and wrapped his arms around me as we waited for our bags. I was already feeling so antsy and excited that I could hardly wait to get started with activities. When we saw our bags come through the claim we grabbed them then made our way out front to call a taxi.

As soon as we stepped outside I felt my heart beat faster. It was early afternoon here which meant we had a lot of time to explore. We got into the taxi and Colby told the driver where to go.

I held his hand firmly in my own and looked out the window looking at the beautiful scenery as we drove. "You guys here for a special occasion?" The driver asked casually as I smiled, "our honeymoon." Colby said and squeezed my hand. "Aw congratulations. You guys have fun!" Driver said as he pulled up to the hotel. "Thank you!" I chirped and grabbed my bag from the back as I looked at the hotel.

We were renting a honeymoon bungalow which was over the water. "Let's go!" I yelled happily and bounced up and down. Colby laughed and grabbed my hand so we could walk into the building.

"Hi! Welcome to Fiji Marriott Resort of Momi Bay! Do you have a name for your reservation?" The chipper girl at the desk. "It's under Brock." Colby said as I looked around the lobby. I took in this moment and tried to savor it.

The girl checked us in and walked us down the long boardwalk all the way to the end, where there was a beautiful villa with a thatched roof. "This is your key, let me know if you need anything! My name is Stacey." The girl said then walked away.

I looked at Colby with a giant smile. "Open it open it open it!" I yelled and looked at the door. I seriously felt like a kid in a candy shop as he chuckled and opened the front door.

When you walked in there was a giant living area with a kitchen off to the side. My jaw dropped at how beautiful everything was, since there were big glass doors along the back wall so you could see the ocean from the living room. "Holy shit." I said and walked in, dropping my bag on the floor so I could go explore. "This is so fucking COOL!" I yelled and scurried off into the bedroom.

They had laid rose petals on the bed with little chocolates on the pillows. I squealed and went into the bathroom where there was a giant bathtub. "Baby!!" I yelled and went back out into the bedroom to look out of the giant windows that were along the far wall. "What's up?" He asked as he came into the room.

I ran towards him and jumped into his arms as he chuckled, "I love you!!" I yelled as he held me tightly so I wouldn't fall. "I love you too." He said then kissed me as I slowly unwrapped my legs from his waist. As soon as my feet were on the ground he pulled my hips into his. I gasped as he deepened the kiss causing me to wrap my arms around his neck. He started walking me to the bed as I laughed and broke the kiss, "later." I said and rested my hand on his cheek, basking in the look of his dilated eyes.

"I can't wait." He said lowly before placing another kiss on my lips and letting me go. I smiled and grabbed his hand, opening the back door so that we could see the outside area. To my right there was a hot tub, and if you went down the stairs there was a little deck you could jump off of to swim in the clear water. "This is so beautiful." I said with a smile as I leaned my head on his shoulder.