24

I had to admit I did feel better after crying it out in the shower. It was okay to cry. I was still fine.

When I got out of the shower Colby was in the bedroom. "I heard you. You okay?" He asked and raised his brows at me. "I'm fine..just I don't know. I'm frustrated." I said and sat at the edge of the bed next to him. "I can only imagine." He said as I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Why can't we just be happy? Why does something always have to happen?" I asked and bit my lip, "I don't know..I wish I had an answer baby." He said and I leaned up. "Did I do something wrong? Do you think Stephanie is telling everyone I threatened her?" I asked feeling my chest tighten slightly, "you didn't do anything wrong. As for stephanie I wouldn't be surprised if she was doing that, she's a crazy bitch." He mumbled and pulled his phone out.

"What are you doing?" I asked and watched him as he opened Twitter and started composing a tweet. "I'm telling them to leave you alone." He said and I shook my head, "no you're just going to make it worse." I said and reached for his phone. "Stop, I'm not going to let them terrorize my soon to be wife. It's not happening." He said which sent a shock through my chest.

Wife.

I forgot that's what I would be after the wedding. I know that sounds stupid but I was going to be someone's WIFE. I was so lucky that someone was going to be Colby.

"What are you saying?" I asked and looked at his phone as he viciously typed away. "Here." He said and handed me his phone once he was finished.

I don't care what you guys say or do to me but please leave Cora out of everything. That behavior won't be tolerated and I will block you if you partake in it. I love you guys but throwing drinks at her in the middle of a restaurant is too far. Hope you understand -C

"Too harsh?" He asked as I let out a sigh, "I don't know Colby, I just don't want them attacking us. Maybe we should just lay low." I said with a sigh and handed him his phone back. "Let's go talk to Sam about it. He would know what to do." He said and locked his phone before sending the tweet.

I nodded as we went downstairs to where everyone was hanging out.

"Hey Sam can we talk to you real quick?" Colby asked as he and Kat looked up at us. "Yeah man,
What's up?" He asked and jogged over to us as Kat looked at me with confusion. "Kat, you too." I said and she came over.

"Is it a good idea to post this tweet? Or should we just lay low?" Colby asked and showed them his phone.

"Hmm. I mean I think it's reasonable but it also could make everything worse." Sam said and looked up at us. "I say tweet it brother, I'm sick of them bothering her too." He said and Kat nodded, "it makes their actions have consequences, they don't have to partake in the conversation but if they do then you'll block them. I think it's a good idea." Kat said and I bit my lip, "but what if they twist it and make me look bad again." I said as Sam shook his head, "they shouldn't, and if they do that's on them. You know who you are." He said and I nodded, "alright...I guess tweet it." I said with a sigh as Colby pushed send.

"Great. Now that thats over can we watch a Christmas movie or something?" I asked and let out a breath. "That's a great idea, let's make hot chocolate!!" Kat yelled and pulled me into the kitchen.

Once we were alone she turned and frowned at me, "are you okay?" She asked quietly as I pulled out the hot chocolate mix and milk. "Yeah I'm fine, why wouldn't I be fine?" I asked and pulled out 8 mugs. "You're unwraveling." She said and I shook my head, "I am not!" I said with a laugh.

"Then look at me." She challenged as I put my hands on the counter lowering my head, I let out a deep breath and looked up at her. As soon as I did I raised my brows, "I'm fine." I said and she shook her head as my hands shook. "You can't hide from me." She said as I bit my lip and looked down.

"What did I do wrong?" I whispered as tears formed in my eyes, "you didn't do anything wrong." She said and pulled me in for a hug. "I'm scared to be happy again Kat." I admitted and burried my face in her shoulder, "Cora..." she breathed out and hugged me tightly. "Every time....every time I'm happy someone fucks it up." I said and took in a shaky breath.

"I know. It's going to get better. I think that tweet is going to help this situation at least, then in a month you're going to be getting married. True happiness is coming for you and I'm not gonna let anyone get in the way of that. Not this time." She said and rocked me back and forth as my chest loosened up a little.

"Thank you, Kat...thank you for everything." I said and pulled away from her and shook my hands out. "You're welcome, I love you. You'll always be a sister to me." She said and started portioning out the hot chocolate mix into the mugs.

"You'll always be my sister too, even when we are old as hell and can't remember our own names." I said and sniffled as I poured the milk into a big pot to boil it.

Devyn and Tara came into the kitchen a few minutes later holding two pairs of pajamas that matched the ones they were wearing, "get changed." Tara said and threw one of the sets at me. "What is this?" I asked with a laugh and looked at the red and green Christmas pajamas in my hand. "We all got matching pjs! The guys are wearing theirs already." Devyn said and handed Kat hers.

"Mia even has a set, Colby is putting her in it right now. We were going to take pictures." Tara said as she came over to watch the milk for me. "That's...so cute." I said as she pushed me gently towards the door so I could get changed.

"Yeah it is, NOW GO." She said with a laugh causing me to leave and go upstairs to get changed.

When I got upstairs I saw Colby coming out of the nursery wearing the same red and green pajamas I had in my hand as he held Mia who was wearing the same thing. When he looked up me he smiled as I pouted my lip out at him, "you look cute!" I whined as he chuckled, "hurry up and our yours on so I won't look as ridiculous." He said and followed me into the bedroom.

"You don't look ridiculous! You look adorable Brock." I said and kissed his cheek before turning to get changed.

Once I was dressed I pulled my phone out to take a mirror picture of the three of us. "Look at our cute little family." I said and looked up at him as I rested my hand on Mia's belly. "I love you." He said and kissed me. I kissed him back and brought my hand to his neck.

Mia let out a giggle as she happily kicked me in the throat. "Mia!" I gasped with a laugh as she smiled up at me. "I knew you liked kicking me when you were in the womb!" I said and pinched her cheek then smiled up at Colby, "She really is the cutest. We nailed it." I said and held up my hand for him to give me a high five. He slapped my hand and laughed, "well she has your genes so of course she's going to be cute." He said and I rolled my eyes playfully, "ha ha okay Casanova, let's go downstairs." I said and walked out of the room as he followed me.

When we got back to the living room Kat was setting people up for the photo, "okay Cora and Colby you sit here." She said and pointed to the end of the couch next to where Jake and Tara were. "Yes ma'am." I said and walked to the couch sitting on the end as Colby sat next to me with Mia in his lap.

I took this moment to really take in my surroundings.  I was so lucky to have these people in my life and no matter how many times I felt like my happiness was being crushed, they were there to build me back up.

I loved them so much.