53

"Hey wife." Colby said as he put me down in front of the cabin. "Hey husband." I said with a smirk as I pulled him in for a kiss. My head was throbbing and my legs were shaking from standing for so long but I was still determined to have an amazing night.

"Congratulations guys!" Sam yelled as he jogged up to hug us, "thank you brother." Colby said and pulled him into a hug. "Thanks Sammy." I said and hugged him, "you walking down the aisle with no cane? Iconic." Jake said and rubbed my back.

"Holy shit that was amazing! I'm so proud of you baby girl." Colby said and kissed my head, "thank you, but can someone find my cane I think I'm dying." I said with a laugh as Colby sat me down on the stair while Corey ran to find my dad who had my cane still.

"We have to take pictures, but if you want a breather to get yourself together then we can wait." Kat said as I tried to massage my legs through my dress. "No, no I'll be okay, maybe can someone get me some ibuprofen?" I asked looking up at everyone as my dad and Michelle came over with Corey.

"Congratulations squirt." Dad said and leaned down to kiss my forehead as Michelle smiled at us. "It was beautiful guys." Michelle said as Devyn came back with some ibuprofen and a glass of water. "Thank you." I said quietly as Colby's parents and Gage came over with Mia. "Congrats guys! Best wedding I have ever been to." Gage said as Mrs.Brock handed me Mia. "Thanks big bro." I said with a smile as Mia grabbed at my hair.

"Wow, I have a little sister now, that's dope!" He said with a smile, "guys! I found Shelby, she's ready for pictures whenever you guys are." Tara said as she ran over. "You good?" Colby asked me as I rocked Mia. "Yep! Let's go." I said and held my hand out so he could grab it.

We went and took pictures with everyone for the next hour as the reception started. Eventually everyone else went to the reception leaving Colby and I to take pictures.

"Are you happy?" Colby asked as Shelby photographed us as we talked. "Very. Are you?" I asked and he smiled, pulling me in for a sweet kiss, "I have the most beautiful wife in the world. I'm exstatic." He said as we stood up. Luckily the ibuprofen kicked in so I wasn't as sore as we walked to the reception hall.

"Hey guys! They are about to announce you. Congratulations by the way." Liz said as we walked into the reception hall, hand in hand.

Just then we heard the dj yell into the microphone, "please welcome your lovely couple, Mr. and Mrs. Brock!" As the doors swung open for us to walk through I giggled and wrapped my arm around Colby's as we walked through the hall and everyone cheered. We immediately walked to the front table where Sam, Kat, Tara, Jake, Devyn, Corey, and Mia were sitting and sat down in our seats.

Dinner was being served as Sam stood up and tapped the microphone, "is this..oh! Hey! How is everyone doing?" He asked as everyone looked up at him and responded as they started eating, "my name is Sam, and I'm Colby's best man so I wanted to just say a couple words about this great couple right here." He said and gestured to us as we smiled up at him.

"I have known Colby since highschool and he has been my best friend since. We have been through so much and honestly before he met Cora he was a little lost. He didn't want to do the things we used to do. He just wanted to be left alone and it was sad to watch, but the second he met Cora things changed, he had that light back in his eyes. Cora has been an amazing addition to our little family, and we have all grown to love her as much as we have always loved Colby. They were made for eachother, and I can't wait to see what crazy adventures they end up doing together. To the happy couple!" He said and raised his glass.

Everyone clinked their glasses together and took a drink from them as Colby stood up and hugged Sam.

"I guess it's my turn now. Hi! I'm Katrina, I'm Cora's maid of honor. I think Sam said it perfectly that these two were made for eachother, I have never seen two people fall in love as fast as I saw these two do it. We always joke that they are sickeningly in love." She said and laughed, "but it's all just jokes, they truly have been through so much together that they have brought the best qualities out in eachother. They are the best parents to their daughter, they are the best friends to all of us, and I wish for them a very long and happy life together. I love you guys." She said as I stood and tackled her with a hug.

"I love you." I mumbled as she squeezed me. "I love you too." Kat said with a thick voice. "Don't cry!" I exclaimed and wiped the tear from her cheek. "I'm just so happy for you." She whispered and hugged me again.

The rest of the dinner went by and it came time to do the dances with our parents. I watched with a smile on my face as Colby danced with his mom, I felt someone wrap their arm around my shoulders as I leaned into my cane. "You having fun?" Corey asked as I leaned my head on his shoulder, "I am. Are you?" I asked and he smiled, "I am, I can't wait to get my dance on though." He said and I chuckled, "after these annoying slow songs I expect to see you busting a move out there." I said with a wink as my dad came up to us.

"It's almost our turn." He said and took my hand as I handed Corey my cane. "Have fun out there, with the annoying slow songs." Corey said with a laugh as they announced my dad and I.

"You really do look beautiful." Dad said as we swayed to the music. "Thank you daddy." I said and rested my head on his chest, "do you remember when you were little, and you would try on your mother's old veil and dance around?" He asked causing me to lean my head up again to look at him, "yeah," I said with a smile, it was one of the only fond childhood memories I had, "I always imagined dancing with you on your wedding night when you would do that, I can't believe it's finally here." He said as a tear slipped from his eyes. I frowned and wiped it from his cheek.

"Don't worry daddy, I'm always going to be your little girl. I promise." I said as he nodded, "I'm just so happy for you. Life really has been so hard for you. You deserve a happily ever after." He said as the song came to an end. "I love you." I said and hugged him tightly as I started to cry. "I love you too, squirt." He said and sniffled.

I rarely saw my dad cry, so seeing him like this made me really emotional.

Then the dj introduced Colby and I's first dance. My dad kissed my head then turned to Colby and gave him a hug before Colby took me into his arms as Ocean Eyes started playing.

I was still crying as I looked into his eyes, "don't cry beautiful girl." He said and swayed with me. "I'm just so happy." I wimpered and rested my head on his chest. "I am too, how are you feeling by the way? Are you hurting?" He asked causing me to laugh, "the ibuprofen kicked in, I'm doing okay right now." I said and leaned away to look into his eyes.

"God, I'm lucky." He said under his breath before he leaned in to kiss me. "I think I'm the lucky one here." I said and he laughed, "let's just agree that we are both pretty lucky." He said and kissed my head as the song came to an end.

Upbeat music started playing almost right after and everyone flooded the dance floor. Corey ended up dancing over to us so he could hand me my cane.

Colby and I actually had to go sign our marriage license so we headed that way. We had to stop multiple times on the way there because people wanted to talk to us,

"Cora!!!!" Meghan yelled as I hugged her, "wow Meghan you look HOT." I said and looked at her wearing her black dress. I had only ever seen her in scrubs so this was a big change, "thank you, you do too! Holy shit! And you walking down the aisle with no cane?? Such a badass move." She said and gave me a hug. "Ya know what? There's someone I want you to meet." I said as Colby looked at me with confusion.

"KEVIN!" I yelled and wave him over, "what's up little sis?" He asked and I smirked, "Kevin, meet Meghan. Meghan, this is Kevin." I said and gestured to each of them. "I think you two would get along. We have to go though, bye!" I said and dragged Colby away.

"Honestly? That was a great move babe." He said as we walked to the table with our marriage license on it. "Thank you, thank you." I said and bowed dramatically and grabbed the pen sitting on the table.

As soon as I signed it I felt someone tap me on the shoulder causing me to spin around.

My heart stopped.

"What are you doing here?"