14

"That's music to my ears." Colby mumbled and pulled me in for a heated kiss. I smiled against his lips as he pulled me in so close that there was no space in between us. As soon as I pulled away I giggled and nuzzled my face into his neck. "I love you so much." He whispered and kissed my head.

"I know I said I wouldn't ask questions or try to push this but can we watch more videos?" I asked hopefully as he massaged my hand, letting his fingers run along my ring. "Yeah, let me grab the baby monitor." He said and got up, lifting me with him. "Can you bring her down here?" I pouted causing him to chuckle. "No baby, she has to sleep, the videos will wake her." He said with a laugh.

I hated that he was right. I just wanted to snuggle her.

As soon as he left the room I squealed happily and stood up to dance around. I had never been in love before so feeling this wonderful feeling of love warmed my heart in a way I never thought was possible. I must have went too hard though because a sharp pain filled my head again. "Owww" I hissed and sat on the floor, clutching my head. Why did it hurt so bad sometimes?

I sat on the floor and held my head in my hands as I waited it out. I wondered if this would just be a part of my life now, if I would just never fully heal from it, even if I did get my memories back.

The headache passed after a minute and I stood up but stumbled just as Colby was walking back in, "why were you on the floor?" He asked and blushed, "I had a little dance party then got a headache." I said and sat on the couch as he walked up, "you have a headache?" He asked and worried his bottom lip with his teeth, "it's mostly gone now, I just get sharp shooting pains." I said and shrugged, "I'm alright now." I said and hit the spot on the couch next to me so he would sit down.

"Maybe we shouldn't push it Cor..." Colby said and wrapped his arm around my shoulders, "we can watch videos I'm not even in, I feel like that won't do anything. Please?" I asked and looked up at him. "Okay, maybe we can watch some of the krac house videos too. So you can see who they are." He said as I rested my head on his chest. "Please tell me though if the headache continues...please." He whispered and I nodded, "I will." I said and snuggled in more as he picked a few videos to watch.

It only took a few minutes of video watching before Colby fell asleep underneath me. I couldn't help the small smile that formed on my lips as I looked up at him. He looked so peaceful as he slept, I wanted to just reach up and trace his features with my fingers but I had already kept him up long enough, he needed to rest.

I chose another one of Jake's videos and concentrated on the screen, trying to soak in everyone's personalities. The longer I watched the screen, the heavier my eyes got.

I didn't realize I fell asleep until I woke up to Tara yelling, "awwwwe the lovebirds are back!"

Colby groaned and tightened his grip on me at the sudden noise as I jolted awake, "good morning to you too Tara." Colby said as I leaned off of him so I could stretch, "it's hardly morning guys. It's like 2:30." She said and I gasped with wide eyes, "Mia!" I said and stood up quickly then started to walk out of the room, only to be stopped by Tara, "she's fine, your dad has been taking care of her." She said as Colby cape up next to me, "my dad is still here?" I asked as we slowly made our way out of the room.

"Yeah, he stayed to be here with you, but my parents and Michelle left the other day when you were sleeping." Colby said as we walked into the kitchen where dad was feeding Mia. "Hi sweet girl." I said and looked at Colby, watching the smile form on his face from those words.

"Good morning..or should I say afternoon." Dad said as I sat next to Mia. "Good morningnoon" I said with a giggle and grabbed the spoon from him so I could feed Mia. "I have good news." I said and put a spoonful of bananas in Mia's mouth. "Oh?" Dad asked as I wiped Mia's little cheek.