34

(this gif is the dead of me)

Vicky West

By the time 8 pm rolled around, Red came by to visit me while Harry was spending time with Louis. I knew he had been looking forward to seeing his best friend, so I was as pleased as Punch they could do something fun tonight. Since he had been acting suspiciously dissimilar lately, he could use a distraction.

Thankfully, Red didn't want to be stuck between them on the couch, therefore she had texted me she wanted to hang-out. She had returned from the supermarket and could use a pit stop.

"Are you nervous about tomorrow?" She asked, reminding me of Harry's and I plan to visit the house I had expressed admiration for ever since I came across the pictures.

"It's crazy we're doing this." I said. "I feel like an adult."

"Now you make me feel old!" She spoke up. "I hope Harry lets you decorate the house."

"You make it sound like he has a hideous taste." And I rolled my eyes at her.

She furrowed her brows and pointed at the living area. "Have you ever had a proper look at the rug that lays in the middle of the living room?" She prattled.

"I have. . . I . . . yeah it isn't the most beautiful rug.."

"It's the worst. It's ugly. You can't allow him to bring it to your new place." Red exclaimed exorbitantly dramatically as she normally would.

"I won't! I will make sure you are the one who can throw it away. Or burn it. Whatever you want." I said.

"You just gave me permission to destroy it with fire."

I suspired in defeat. "As long as you don't lit yourself on fire."

"Nah, I'm living my best life right now." She spoke with fulfillment as she put her feet on the chair next to her. "How long are your guests staying?" Red questioned me while she pointed at the coats on the couch.

"I think they're staying for a week or so? They probably want to return to New York as soon as possible. I can't believe they'd prefer staying here instead of the city." I said. "They are good company though, so I am not bothered by them." I added.

"They seem like nice people." Red mentioned.

"Oh, they are! When we were in the city, we spent quite some time with them. Lauren is so refreshing and kind, it always great having her around. Niall is – well – he's different, but a very nice guy. I sometimes can't believe he owns several businesses. He seems too kind to boss people around."

"Don't get me started on Niall." Red put her hands up in the air. "Louis has told me about Niall multiple times. He isn't so thrilled about him." She told me. "As far as I know, Niall is exceptionally clingy towards Louis. He doesn't like that."

"I can already picture Louis' face when Harry tells him Niall is in town." A smile showed up on my face.

"He will probably complain about him once I am back home." Red then groaned out of indignation. "You know, because of Harry and you finally moving in together, I feel like we are all going forward. It might've taken a while, but we are all thriving." She gave me a half-smile. "Yesterday I kinda thought of every single thing we've been through since we auditioned at the Moulin Rouge. It's insane what has happened to us – for the most part to you." Red took my hand in hers. "But I'm so happy everything is coming together perfectly."

"Me too, Red. Me too." I spoke.

Red pressed on the button of her phone and studied the time. "I think I should head home. Otherwise, there's nothing left of the ice cream." She explained to me. "I swear, next time he can buy his damn ice cream so I can spend more time with you."