33

Harry Styles

At six, Vicky and I went back to my house. I was pleased we were going to spend the evening together because Lauren and Niall went out for dinner. I had no idea when they'd be back, but for now I had Vicky all to myself.

She unlocked the front door and dropped her bag. "I'm exhausted." She said.

"You aren't going to take a nap." I told her.

"Since when do you tell me what to do, Styles?" She asked me playfully.

I brushed my fingers against her cheek affectionately. "You should go upstairs to fill the bathtub. I'll get us a bottle of wine and some snacks, okay?" I suggested softly.

"I like that." She said before pressing her lips against mine lightly. "I'll see you in a bit." Then she turned around and walked up the stairs to go to the bathroom.

When she disappeared from my view, I rubbed into my eyes because all the energy was drained out of my body too. However, I didn't have time to fall asleep due to the fact I had to spend more time with Vicky before it would be too late.

As I was on my way to the wine cellar, I couldn't help but think of calling Louis. When Niall showed up at my office, he was clear about one thing; Louis had to know.

Somehow, the idea of telling my best friend frightened me. I'd be fully devastated if he'd turn his back on me just when I need him the most. But I couldn't be mad at him for doing it, because I had screwed up and dragged Vicky into a mess.

Even so, if Louis could see past my dick-move then he'd be there for me. I'd have my best friend by my side who'd keep me on the right track. Perhaps he'd help me save the Moulin Rouge together with Niall.

Harry: When will you be back in town? I miss you.

I quickly texted him. He was still at this conference for dentists only, but I wanted to see him as fast as I could. Hopefully, he would have time the day after this arrival.

I couldn't let Vicky wait any longer, so I picked our favorite red wine, and rushed to the kitchen to get us a few snacks.

When I entered the bedroom, I could hear the water running. As I peeked around the corner, Vicky was putting her hair in a bun as she stood in her lingerie.

With a broad smile, I walked up to her and placed a kiss on her shoulder. "Beautiful as always." I said. Then I put the bottle and food on the table next to the bathtub.

"Of course you have chosen the merlot." Vicky noticed the beverage. "If you hadn't, I would have told you to go back downstairs."

"And I probably would have. Only for you." I let her know.

A grin crept onto her face. "You're one of a kind, Styles." She mentioned before she shut the faucet off. With her hand, she tested the temperature of the water. Then she reached for two candles which smelled like lavender. She placed them next to the empty glasses and a bottle of merlot I had taken with me. Once everything was set, I took my clothes off as she stepped gracefully into the hot water and let her back touch the basin.

Quickly, I asked her to move a bit so I could join her. The hot water came in contact with my naked skin, and I felt myself relax.

It was delightful not to be surrounded by groups of people. The absence of noise calmed me. Our days rarely consisted of peaceful moments in which we could just be together.

"Do you've got plans this weekend?" She asked. "Any meetings scheduled?"

"Not yet. Why?" My hands reached for the bottle, and I watched the burgundy-colored liquor fill the once empty glasses.