Chapter 26 ❣

S K Y 'S POV

Speechless.

I'm the kind of person that is never speechless usually I expect the unexpected I'm never left speechless until now.

While summer is standing rubbing her non existing baby bump I was just staring at her with wide eyes.the only thing I could blurt out was

"Its dukes right?"

"of course it is,im not a whore you know."she added sadly.

Again speechless! what am I supposed to say? No? your wrong .

"I never slept around the only time I cheated was with Jason and I had my reasons "she sighed and suddenly it clicked.

Reasons ?
What kind of reasons could there be for cheating ?
Maybe being unfaithful

"you were never pregnant before were you summer?"I asked and she looked at me weirdly.

"Of course not, where did you get that idea? "She questioned.

This is all too much.

My mind was buzzing.

I feel my palms sweating.

"Jason slept with Stacey, you found out and slept with Daniel there was no baby no partying no steph just lies all lies ."I breathed out.

"you're not making sense girl but yeah Stacey and Jason did sleep together you would think Stacey would be faithful to peter as he is to her, but at some point she fell hard for Jason I guess. Well I'm kind of tired I'm going to go, you should probably calm down your kinda shaking "and I was shaking from anger all this time I thought summer was the bad guy but all along it was Stacey sweet innocent and steph's amazing skills at story telling.

They played me like fool.

"Well good night then" she opened the door and waved her hand and I forced a smile back.
I want to cry so bad , but I won't.
It's not worth it.
I was trying to calm down.
But then the door opened - speaking of the devil- Stacey came in laughing with steph right behind her.
"Oh hello there Skylar ." She smiled in a sarcastic way might I say and I returned the same smile.
"I saw summer walk out of here ,that must have been a hell of chat."she laughed bitterly.
"I don't get why you invited her stace." Mumbled Stephany while applying lipgloss.
"Duke is a good friend to Peter so he invited him."stacey replied.
"Are you okay dear you have been staring at me for quite a while now."stacey raised her eyebrow.
"Do you love Peter?" I asked quietly with strong eyes.
"What kind of question is that?"
"Answer it !" I almost shouted.
"Of course I do !"
"When was the last time you slept with Jason" I asked coldly. She froze for a millisecond but then composed herself.
"What are you talking about? What kind of delusional person are you."she was about to leave but I caught her arm digging my nails in to her forearm.
"You slept with Jason and Peter forgave you but was that the last time?"
"I don't have to answer your questions you whôre -" I slapped her.
I slapped her so hard a red mark was left on her cheek . It felt so good her shocked face was the best reward ever.
"Your the whòre ! Im not the one who cheated on her loving boyfriend of years." I walked past her and Stephany with my head held high.
I went straight to the elevator not wanting to talk to anyone .
Almost reaching the elevator I heard my name being called and I felt my heart pick up .
"Where are you going ?" He asked he looked a bit worried.
He should be!
"I'm leaving."
*
E M I L Y 'S POV
*
"What are you doing here" a voice came from behind me.
And that same voice who still makes my heart melt.
stupid heart.
"I thought we aren't suppose to talk to each other." I turned to look at the guy who has stolen my heart.
"And who said that?Just answer the question please " He said softly
"I was just bored skylar disappear somewhere, why are you here ?" I raised my eyebrow.
"I need yo talk to you."
"About what?"
"I want to apologize about ...everything I guess." he looked down at his shoes finding them interesting.
"You mean your sorry for breaking my heart ?"his eyes met mine .
"You broke mine too he answered angrily.
"Well I'm sorry too "I smiled bitterly at him.
"What for?"
"For Trusting you , I regret every second we spent together." And I walked out away leaving him speechless and shocked.

Deep down I know I was lying I don't regret.

////////////////////
Vote and comet please :)
HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS
MAY THIS YEAR BE FILLEF WITH HAPPINESS.
P.S. : I changed the characters