Chapter 21❣

~~~ Emily's POV ~~~

"We can't be together ." Daniel said .

I heard sky gasp . I was frozen looking in his eyes .

Nothing.

No emotion.

A blank face .

Like he didn't care .

He didn't care .

"Emily?" he whispered worried that if he would say it any louder I would break .

No worries Daniel .

"Okay ." I said in a normal tone no emotion on my face .

"Okay??" Daniel asked eyes filled with confusion and a hint of anger .

"Yes . okay . we can't be together I get that I can't be with someone that lies or I'm always worrying if there safe or not dead because of there job ." I smiled bitterly and walked to the door "get well soon."

and I left running far away before I break down .

/// Sky's POV ///

"Okay" Emily said with a blank face .

What the hell is she doing ?

What the hell are they doing ?

The obviously love or at least care about each other .

Emily walked out of the room leaving Daniel actually all of us in shock .

I of course pried myself out of Jason's warm embrace and ran after my best friend .

Out of breathe she finally reached the front of the hospital sitting on one of the benches available .

"Em!" I chocked panting I've never seen her run this fast .

"this is not fair ." She shouted when she turned around I sat down next to her and hugged her with all my force .

Emily had a few boyfriends before but nothing special ,they never treated her like Daniel did , she would never cry for any of them but then she met Daniel I think with the little time they had together he turned her life upside down .

"Calm down Em !" She just cried harder .

"Di-d you se-ee ?! he doesn't care-e !" she sobbed .

"He does .... You know he cares ." I mumbled pulling her in for a hug .

"I sa-w it in in his ey-es " she hiccuped .

"He just wants you safe Em . I know him he just wants to protect you ." I sighed .

"Why.... why sky I was falling for him ....sky I was falling so hard for him .... so hard ." she sobbed even harder .

"Oh Em !" Tears were pooling in my eyes too .

I hate seeing her this way .

Then Jason came out .

....... Jason's POV ......

I felt Sky pry her self out of my arms ,But i didn't want her to go tho she freed herself and ran after Emily .

I glared at Daniel who was still frozen .

"What the hell are u trying to accomplish ?" I shouted frustrated by his actions .

Daniel was never a ..... how can I put it a dater , he had a few one night stands or friends with Benefits that's it tho . he's more concentrated on his work then in falling in love just like me but I cracked easily and just when you think he cracked he backed away .