Chapter 15 ❣

<<< sky's POV >>>

"A penny for ur thoughts " Jason asked me .

It's been 1hour where in this car and I've been over analyzing every detail of the past weeks .All I came up with is it's been hectic and quite frankly scary to think you can like someone this fast without even knowing them .

"You know Sometimes I wish I could read your mind too but then i wonder if I could handle the truth ." I looked at him and smiled .

"Okay my bad for asking ." He sighed . I laughed and said "I'm not trying to be mean but it's the truth ."

"I know ." Jason smiled at me .

"R we there yet ? " asked for the millionth time .

"Yesss. " Jason said annoyed .

"Sry I just hate long car rides ." I mumbled .

"It's okay were here ."

"But this not the park or a place for a picnic ." I questioned

"Stop asking questions and let's go ." He cut the engine and opened his door

"Oh so your not opening my door like all those gentleman out there ." I smirked .

"Of course my lady how could I forget my bad . " he got out and opened my door I thanked him he just rolled his eyes and I giggled .

"So again why r we at a carnival . " I asked while we were walking to the entrance .

"Daniel said that u like to have fun I thought why not ? I've never been to a carnival it would be-"

"Wait you've never been at a carnival not ever . " I over exaggerated .

"Ummm yes , I thought u would like this .. We could change I was thinking we could later have a picnic at the beach and u know hang out but I could always take u out for dinner or- "

"Jason this is great thank u so much and I'm honored to be the the first one you experience this with u ." I kissed his cheek .

He grinned and said " we will be doing more than that later right?"

"No remember I don't kiss on the first date." I smirked .

"Ahhhh that right . I'm sure as ur boss I get an exception ." He grinned .

"Nope boss. Come on I want to get on a roller coaster first . "

I ran to the entrance .

<<< Jason's POV >>>

She ran to the entrance like a 8 year old .

"Come on." She yelled .

"I'm coming " I shouted back .

❣ ❣

I don't know how many rides later but we finally reached the last one the wheel thing .

"The Ferrice Wheel ." Sky yelled jumping up and down .

This girl has some kind of energy I wish she was this energetic when it came to work.

"Come on this is really romantic maybe u will get that exception ." She bit her lip and I ran to give the guy the ticket.

"Come on ." My turn to become impatient she was taking her sweet time walking over here .

"It's amazing from here " I whispered as we reached the top .

"Yes it is " Skylar said looking at me ,her eyes were filled with happiness and I couldn't be more happy .

"Ur happy " I whispered .