Chapter 10 ❣

////Emily's POV ///

He left .

Daniel left , why am I surprised he has work and it's not like were together or something .

Skylar also left she left a note saying :

Hey girl

I left with Daniel to go to work so super early we didn't want to wake you up , by the way you 2 were so cute last night ;)

Love .

sky :*

How sweet they left me . I need to go get ready for work and get coffee and maybe bump into Daniel .

//////Sky's POV ///////

Right now I'm sitting with Daniel having our usual Monday breakfast . we left Emily asleep she's probably pissed that we left , but I need to talk to daniel and tease him about last night .

"So .... " I smiled devilishly at him .

"No .... no don't start cause I will too ." He said smirking .

"Start what I'm innocent whereas you mmmmhhh"

"Your innocent you probably don't remember but I have eyes everywhere . I wouldn't call dirty dancing with your boss is innocent ." He said while winking

"How ..... I was ....not yeah well sleeping with my best friend isn't innocent either . " He became red at my remark .

He coughed "First .. we ... didn't sleep together as in 'sleep together ' we just fell asleep."

"Yeah right , now to the second thing . " I said taking a sip from my coffee " You know that Jason and I are 'fake' dating right ? "

He nodded , I mean of course he would tell his best friend and mine Daniel probably already told her.

"Yeah so yesterday I was gonna back out an-" Daniel cut me

"What that soon I thought you would last a few more hours like today u would give up. "

"Seriously , okay so we made a deal I'll .... well Have his black card . " I said clapping my hands together to show my excitement .

"No way , that's his baby wow ! Dude I have some shopping to do let's go . " We both started laughing till an expected visitor came .

//////Daniel's POV/////

She's here .

With a bright smile and tired eyes Emily Johnson entered the cafe . her hair tied in a pony tail and that pencil skirt hugging her curves perfectly I , and that tight shirt covered by a blazer .

"Hey . " She smiled brightly at us and became red when she caught me checking her out.

"Hi " I said returning the smile

"Good morning Em . " Skylar smiled that delvish . she has something planned out i can feel it .

"So you two I have a serious issue . " Skylar said

"No " Emily cut her off with a glare . "when were u going to tell me that ur 'fake' dating your freaking boss . "

They started arguing like the women they are while I ordered Emily's coffee and admired them . They were beautiful girls, thy both have a job , both respectable and -

"Daniel woohoo daniel .." Skylar waving her hand to catch my attention .

"Ummm yes Sky ? " I asked

"Okay since were done with me I have to discuss the issue about you two sleeping together ? " Emily's jaw was probably on the ground she turned red but I expected that's sky she likes to tease us .

But before any of us can respond phone rang .

"Helloo ... hey ... what ? oh shit I'm so sorry ...... Would you stop shouting I'm coming ....I'm coming .... Bye . " That was probably Jason . I looked at the time on my iPhone it was nearly 10 . shit ! she's in trouble .

"I have to go guys I'm late thanks to you two . "

She stood up so did I and Emily . Skylar took her bag and hugged Emily and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek . she was walking away both Emily and I sighed in relief but right then skylar came back running .

"But this discussion isn't over." she shouted .

"Skylar I'm going to kill you ." Emily shouted back then sky ran to the door .

"Soooo? " I looked at Emily she smiled and looked at the table .

"Great coffee " she said turning red again . how cute ! what ? I did not just say that .

"Yep we try " I said . we both stayed silent for a couple of minutes . I didn't know what to say .

"Well ...... I don't want to go to work . " She pouted .

"Well I'm already at work , well if you would like I could take you to somewhere nice ." She smiled brightly at my suggestion .

"Umm I don't know . " She did a thinking face .

"Oh come on I'm not going to rape you don't worry ."

" well sky seems to trust you why not . " She hoped out of the chair and I laughed at her enthusiasm .

VOTE AND COMMENT .

IM SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT AND IM GONNA UPDATE TODAY AGAIN . MAYEB .