Chapter 29

Yes Jason and I are back together but I promise it's for good this time he kept his promise and took me to amazing dates made me feel so special . And it really helped that I wasn't working for him anymore . I found out that I couldn't live without him anymore , life is just more fun that way taking risks and chances.

1 year later

After that night a lot has happened,Jason kept in contact and I finally fell for his charm again. It's been a good year especially next Saturday , August 2 ,which is in a week , is Daniel and Emily's wedding I'm very excited hopefully they will have an amazing life together.
It's a quiet wedding in Cyprus, in Larnaca, it's a actually a beach wedding we are all flying to Cyprus today.
"Babe did u get a jacket ?" Jason asked while taking my suitcase and putting it in the car.
"Yes I did honey." I kissed his cheek .
"Come on we are going to be late" Emily shouted.

-----------------------------
We arrived to Cyprus and Jason insisted we go for dinner with the nearly newlyweds
And he insisted that I wear something "nice" as he put it.
Dressing in a long red dress and black high heels and putting my hair in a bun and a bit of make up.
My look was simple but the necklace that I added made it look sexy.
"You look ...... Amazing " Jason hugged me from the back and kissed my neck.
"Thank you and you look dashing sir." I giggled.
"Thank you ma'am, let's go." He extended his arm and I took it.
----------------------------------------------------
Jason was sweating and acting weird.
All through dinner he kept making side glances with the waitress .
I just ignored it and choose my ice cream flavor for dessert.
But then he had the audacity of whispering something in her ear.
I had enough so ,I grabbed my purse and stood up "if you want a private moment with her then don't let me interrupt."
I started walking to the backdoor cause I actually didn't have a ride I reached the patio .but then I heard Jason's shaky voice
..
..
..
..
..
..
..

"Sky will you marry me .?" I gasped and turned around he was on one knee with the most beautiful ring ever.
"Oh my god " It took if u moments to register in my mind what was happening but yes Jason was asking me to marry him.
"Ummmmm babe?"
I just nodded feeling tears streaming down my face.
Tears Of happiness .
Jason looked revealed and ran to put the ring on my finger.
Like Beyoncé's once says put a ring on it.
"Tho I didn't hear you say yes yet," Jason murmured
"Yes Jason yes a million times yes."
With that his arm wound around my waist, pushing me towards him, causing a gasp to escape my mouth. He pressed his lips roughly on mine, pulling me closer. Before I could get a chance to think, the part of my brain that really loved jason, took over. I wrapped my arms around his neck, but he grabbed them and forced me against the stone wall of the patio, pinning my hands near my head. I groaned slightly, causing him to smile confidently into the kiss.
This kiss was anything but gentle. My breathing was getting heavier when he pressed against me and I could feel his firm muscles through his shirt. It was like he really did take me to another world. My heart sped up even more and I felt the need to pull back for air, but I didn't want the kiss to end. Oh god, I should stop. But I didn't. My scarce will to resist was already gone.
He removed his hands from pinning my arms to the stone wall to my waist and I slid my fingers freely through his dark hair. He applied more pressure and it wasn't long until his tongue slipped through my lips, hot as it explored my mouth. He seemed to be all over my body, leaving burning sensations everywhere he touched. My heart was beating so hard against my rib cage, that it hurt but I didn't even really notice it. Let's just say, I was too busy running my hands through his hair and gripping the hem of his shirt. My head was spinning like crazy, if he didn't stop I would most definitely going to faint.

He obviously thought the same, because he gave me a last, soft kiss before he pulled away slightly. My legs were shaking and we were both trying to catch our breath.
Worried anyone was watching i glances side ways just to catch to love birds shouting and cheering.
Emily ran to congratulate me and Daniel bro hugged Jason.
I'm fearking engaged people to my ex boss.
The end.