Chapter 3❣

It's been a whole week Jason hasn't been to work and I'm miserable . I've been going to all the meetings alone , I've been doing all the work alone , I leave work at 11 I come in at 8 , I'm turning into Jason2 . I haven't see Daniel too I guess he's the therapist when Jason breaks up with a girl , other then that nothing happened I tried to dig deep to find out what happened between Steph, summer ,Daniel & Jason I only found out that they all went to college together .

Today is Monday I hope Jason is coming I picked up his coffee just in case. As I entered the coffee shop of hope to see Daniel but he wasn't there .

When I arrived to my office to my surprise Jason and Daniel were both standing there .

"Hello " I said while putting my hand bag on my desk , I guess the good part of this job is that I have a descent office it's all white it has a huge window with the most amazing view I always stare outside when the sunset is happening its magical I love it here

"Hmmm , mrs.skylar " Jason said breaking me from my thought .

"Oh yeah sorry umm u need anything sir ?"I asked

"My coffee " he said eyeing the coffee in my hand . RIGHT ,

"Sorry "I gave him his coffee and he sipped from it .

"Hey sky !" Said Daniel giving me a tight hug .

"Okay , what do U need " I asked getting. Impatient

"Jason don't u have something to say to sky ?" Said Daniel eyeing Jason

"I'm sorry u had to be there last week through all the drama but hey u wanted to check up on me , not my problem I never asked u to care by the way I should probably fire u , u shouted at me and called me an asshole"he said with a smirk appearing on his gorgeous face .

"Okay ....... Are u gonna fire me or what? " I asked not playing his little game .

Jason seemed confused why I wasn't scared but Daniel was actually trying to hold his laughter

"Okay okay you have to work and you have to work too ." Daniel said

"Yes now get out !" I said shooing them from my office .

" I need to talk to u come to my office in 5 min ."demanded Jason I just nodded my head .

When they left I laid my head on the door , I never talked this long to Jason , I never thought he could be playful .

I knocked on the door to Jason's office .

"Come in ." I heard Jason say

"Hey " I said he gestured for me to sit down , and I did so

"I just want to say good job for last week , you actually took really gd care of the company so thank you . " WOW Jason just gave me a compliment .

"Thank you sir ." I said with a smile and he returned one . WAIT WAIT WHAT JASON JUST SMILED AT ME HE JUST SMILED AND IT DIDNT TAKE ME A WHOLE YEARRRR AHHHHH!!!

"Skylar skylar " Jason was waving a hand in front of me .

"Oh sorry sorry , so what are my tasks for the day . " I asked getting my note pad ready .

"Umm ok so first I need you to make sure I have a suit for tonight I have a dinner with my mother and I have files lots of them for u to read and reports to rewrite I think you'll have to stay longer then usual and we have a meeting at 3 it won't take long I hope and that's all . " I think my jaw was on the floor. what the hell ?

"Oh and I need those files in alphabetic order okay ? Now go . " I just nodded and left . I thought since he's back I don't have to work as much as last week but I'm working double then last week . Hugh!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lunch time passed I didn't get to go I just ordered in and kept doing my work . It's 2:30 Jason and I have a meeting i better go to his office .

"Jason ?" I asked while knocking on the door I heard his screams from my office . He didn't answer so I just opened the door .

"Get OUT ! Both of you get out ." Jason was shouting at a guy with black hair and I think steph .

"Just hear us out man don't shut us out . " the guy with black hair said .

"Mark I told you he won't listen let's just go ." Yep that's steph . When she turned around with mark -the guy in black hair - ohhhh that's his FREIND that steph was cheating with .

"Ugh!Look whose here . Are u here to check on him are u worried agin ?" Said steph with a mocking tone . Is she jealous or something cause she's the one who cheated . Jason turned to face me since he was facing his large window .

"Skylar !?" Jason said chocked

"Umm I came here cause the meeting is about to start . " I said not looking him in the eyes .

"Umm yeah right. let's go . " he said while grabbing me by the arm and dragging me to the elevator leaving steph and a confused mark .

When we reached the elevator he didn't leave my arm till I looked stared and his hand on my arm , he finally realized that's he's still holding my arm and let go and I can't believe it but a red line Appeared on his cheeks . How cute is that . I just wish he didn't release my arm I ..-I kinda liked it . Off to the boring meeting .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Right now I'm in my office my heels on my desk my beats in my ears a keyboard in my lap . It's 7 the sun has went down everyone left I was the only one left . I think . Listening to lady Gaga . I know I know lady Gaga ? Why ? Cause her new song is actually nice Do what u want .

"Do what u want what u want with my body do what u want what u ..." I continued singing like a maniac with no light in the office and my beats blasting music I didn't pay attention that Jason was behind me tapping on my shoulder .

I screamed bloody murder when I felt his hand on my shoulder . And I jumped from my chair landing I'm my butt . OUCH , that hurts . Jason was laughing so hard he nearly lost his balance .

" YOU , YOU ASSSSS " I said rubbing my butt .

"Oh god that - that was hilarious HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA " Jason said laughing , I just glared at him .

" do u mind helping me up ? " I asked my hand in the air .

"Yes , yes I mind i like the view from here ." Just then I realized that my beats have fallen from my head and my color skin top was pushed down so Jason has a great view of my boobs and trust I'm not small sized at that area .

"Ummm don't look " I just adjusted my top and tried to stand up and I said tried but failed miserably .

"Here " Jason gave me a hand but as I was nearly standing right . I heard a voice I would never think of hearing

"SON you in there .? " when Jason heard his fathers voice he quickly removed his hand and I fell again . YAY !

"Yes father ? " Jason said .

" What are u doing here ? Your late to you mothers dinner and where is that girl Of yours you know your mother . " Jason's father said I don't think he realized that I was here . Or that Jason doesn't have a girl .

" dad I don't have a girl . " Jason said with a sigh . I on the other hand was just turning the UPC to the Mac book it made a noise and finally Jason's DAD realized I was there .

"Her " said Jason's father " who is she ? "

" her " Jason pointed to me " my assistant why? "

" unless you wanna get stuck with one of your moms match making girls you have to get her to agree to be your date."

" her my girlfriend????? " his dad just nodded

"turn around dear " said his dad . And I did like I was told I did a spin for him . He inspected me like a science project.

"She's perfect son . You have till 8 see you home . Bye dear . " with that he left leaving me and Jason to our thought .

What just happened ?