Oneshot 19 - Happy 4th of July

A/N: okay this is gonna be short cause I'm using my mom's iPad and it's gonna have no cursing whatsoever

Plot? America spends his birthday alone this year.

Ight let's go.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me...wooo..." America blew out the small candle on top the small cupcake sadly. He honestly could care less about his birthday.

It was one boring afternoon as the American sat in his living playing some mobile game on his phone. It was quiet today. No hero running around and messing up his living room. No music blasting upstairs, and no laughter or cheer. Not that it was a bad thing, everyone wants peace and quiet sometimes.

But the thing is, it was America's birthday, yet nothing was going on. It was kinda worrisome. But because of COVID-19 and things not looking too sharp in America, America decided not to call anyone for his birthday or really do anything.

He had gotten a call from his family, though England was drunk when he called, it made him smile a bit. Some people hated him, some loved him, but he knew his family always had his back. And he was fine with it. He also got a call from North Korea but it was more like a death threat than a happy birthday, which he immediately hang up after he heard the word hate.

-

It was around 8:00 pm when he heard and saw his neighbors lighting their fireworks and poppers. You know it was funny to him. How basically his neighbors are technically celebrating him defeating his brother in a war, the brother who kinda raised him and loved him(as a brother) with all his heart, who had to go across the sea to his home, to fill out paperwork and to fight wars. Sure it was cruel but oh look colored bombs made in China that you shoot into the air for fun.

America got out his own firework, yes a firework, and set it up in his backyard. He ran a safe distance from it and watched it explode into the words:

Happy Birthday America!