Chapter Nine

Liam's P.O.V.

I kicked Olivia out of her own flat?  Wow.  That's really low of me.  Should I just go to 'the hub'?  I honestly don't know why the girls call it that, but it's their house-thing.  Do you think a few of the boys will be there?  I don't know, they might be eavesdropping on Leah and Zayn's fight.  It was kind of hard not to hear anything, they were just screaming at each other so loud, anyone within a ten-mile radius could hear.  I wonder if they made up or just stopped fighting for the night, it was getting late.

Where did Olivia go?  It was super selfish of me to kick her out.  In my defense, she almost cheated on me.  Well, by almost, I was going to ask her out sometime soon, it could've been tomorrow, or even tonight.  But seriously, she doesn't seem like the girl who would do that.  I think she and Leah are good now, not so sure.  Why didn't I believe her?  Oh I know why, yep, just kidding, I still don't know why.  Maybe I'll ask Zayn on where she went and the whole story about tonight.

New iMessage To: Zayn

hey. are you and leah okay now? the screaming seemed to stop.

Zayn: Yeah, we're good.  Now isn't the best time, man..

Me: what do you mean by... OHH. okay. stay safe. use protection ;)

Zayn: What?!  No!  We're not doing that!  Well, not yet

Me: okay i don't wanna know what you two are doing anymore... i'll talk to ya in the morning. OH! by the way, do you know where olivia went?

Zayn: Don't worry, Leah and I are just singing a few songs from Up All Night.  And yeah, Olivia is on Leah's couch.  Why is she here though?  Leah and I were taking care of business, and she just showed up..  What did you do?

Me: that's not the problem. tell her to meet me in the hub or whatever the girls call it.

Zayn: Okay.  you better make things right with her.  She's actually a pretty good kisser..  But Leah's better :P

Me: yeah yeah shut up.

Now, how do I get to 'the hub'?

Turn a left here, a right there, past  a few of the girls' rooms.  Oh my gosh this hallway is endless.  If I die, someone tell my family I love them.  Yep, I'm going to die.

Bree's P.O.V.

I honestly have never cuddled someone so hard.  Did that sound right?  I don't know how to say it.  Leah and Zayn's fighting was really scary to hear.  They were really loud, too!  I'm glad I got to cuddle Niall to death though.  He was pretty scared, too.  I think everyone who heard was scared.  I never knew Leah could get that loud.  No one knew.

"Hey Bree!" Niall screamed from the main kitchen, "You're out of food."

"Really, we're out of food?  Sorry, girls don't eat as much as you do.  I'll get Olivia and Leah to go out shopping now."

"Oh thank god!  I'm dying of starvation!"

"Loser, a few hours without food won't kill you."

"You don't know what will happen to me!  No one does!"

Group Message With: Leahh ;* and Oliviaaa :D

Me: go shopping. we're out of food. and niall is hungry. he won't shut up.

Leahh ;* : okay, OLIVIA. WHERE ARE YOU.

Oliviaaa :D : comingggg.

"Niall, Leah and Olivia are getting food, even though it's past 11:00," I said, shaking my head.