Chapter One

Leah's P.O.V.

*beep beep beep beep*

"Leah! Wake up! We have to start recording in the studios today at 2!" Jessie screamed into my room, don't get me wrong, I really like this life now, but still, "Are you up yet? Come on lazy butt! It's nearly 11:30 in the morning! Come and walk to Starbucks with us!"

As I finally stretched in my bed and opened my eyes, I felt something on me, Jessie was laying on me. I swear, she's as light as a feather but she put her weight all on my stomach which is where I always have pains.

"Ow! Jess! Get off of me!" I screamed to her, "Please?" she just looked at me giving her evil eye, "I'll get up and walk to Starbucks with you and the other three if you just GET OFF OF ME."

"Ha! I won this time! Okay, seriously, get up and look presentable. The press will be following us, better dress to impress!"

"So I can't go in my old grade school sweatpants with a cutoff?" I gave her my puppy dog eyes, we all know she would cave in sooner or later, but we actually have to look nice every time we're out in public.

"Okay, no. You are going to wear your tightest skinny jeans with your new dark purple shirt. God didn't give you that body for nothing! Oh, and have Olivia braid your hair, like, that braid you can't do on yourself. Now come on! We're planning to walk to Starbucks at noon, then walk to the studios. Better hurry, this New York City weather is really weird!" she said while throwing clothes at me.

I checked the time, 11:45, how in the world am I supposed to look nice?! Looks like today will be a dry-shampoo day 'til recording is over with. As I was finding what shoes to wear, I settled on my plain black and white ballet flats with my white skinny jeans and my new purple shirt I got a few days ago.

After I rimmed my hazel eyes with a little bit of black eyeliner, I checked my black iPhone, 559 new followers on Twitter, well, better tweet something.

@LeahSmith: walking to Starbucks with the girls, then studios after. hope to see some of you there! ;*

I clicked 'Send Tweet' and decided to put my hair in a regular side braid. I'm pretty sure Olivia didn't want to touch my dry-shampoo infested hair today.

I walked out of my room, to see four pairs of eyes on me, "Well, who is this lovely girl?" Olivia said to me, "She looks nothing like Leah... Jess, what did you do to her? She looks pretty!"

"Hmm, is that a compliment or an insult? Whatever, I'll take it," I said to Olivia.

We all looked pretty stunning, just for walking to Starbucks and the recording studio. Olivia had a pink flannel on with her purple jeans and hot pink Converses. Emmy had a striped shirt on with rolled up red skinny jeans and her white Toms. Bree had a sky blue polo on with regular flare jeans and moccasins. And Jessie had a navy blazer on with a khaki skirt with a pair of white Converses.

We all put a little bit of eyeliner on, just different colors. I had black to make my hazel eyes stand out, Olivia had brown to draw the attention away from her dark brown eyes, Bree had purple to bring out her crystal green-ish eyes, Emmy had navy blue to bring out the stripes on her shirt and her grey-blue eyes, and Jessie had a mix between navy and tan to match her outfit, and it made her vibrant-blue eyes just stand out; who knew you could get all of these different colors of eyeliner?

"Okay, ready to go? It's past noon!" Olivia said, we all followed her out.

Welcome to your new everyday life, Leah.

Author's Note: helllooo! okay this is my first chapter. i sorta wrote a lot.. i think. okay, well, there are characters for each girl in this, but they're not celebrities, they're my four best friends so.. haha, okay well i'll try to update regularly! and this wouldn't even been happening if it wasn't for @Guardiian_Angel, she is absolutely amazing, and she might be making me a cover? ah, this has to be a dream, honestly. okay well bye! hope you enjoyed the prologue and first chapter!

-Becca ;*