Chapter Seven

Author's Note: hello hello hellooo. :) okay, dedicated this chapter to @BoobearSara because she leaves amazing comments every now and then :) i don't know i'm just getting excited over like 200+ reads, 23 votes, and 8 fans. oh welll :) okay well, here's chapter sevenn! i think.. OH! once i figure out how to upload pictures, the first one will be of Bree. she has braces, and she still has them now. but what do you expect? my friends are 15, they're bound to have braces. but in here they're like ranging from 17-19 years old so.. enjoy!

-Becca ;*

Leah's P.O.V.

I honestly have no idea what time it is, or when I got home from the hospital.  All I know is, I want to sleep.

 Wait, where did my phone go?  I swear to god if they took my phone again...

One New Message From: Matt the stranger who none of my friends know about

Hey :) I saw you at the hospital today, and the other days you were unconscious. Oh, did that sound weird? Eh, well I must say, you looked stunning once you were taken to the hospital with... your boyfriend? Haha, well he has good taste in girls so.. ;)

Okay, who put his number in my phone?  Well, better change that.  WAIT, he thinks I'm dating Zayn?  Yet he's still flirting with me?  Oh my...

One New Message To: Matt

haha, hi!  and it sort of sounded weird, and thank you, i guess? and no, he isn't my boyfriend, lol

Oh sweet!  He has an iPhone, iMessage it is.

Matt: Well, would you like to go out for dinner sometime soon?  I know it's all of a sudden since you just got out of the hospital a few hours ago and with your little...  Thing.  But, I can help you get through this, too.  I don't know, I'm just rambling on.  Feel free to tell me when to shut up...

Me: no! dinner would sound nice! i don't think i have that.. problem. i just don't eat like 24/7. and nah, i think you rambling on is kinda cute ;) haha

Matt: So, dinner tomorrow at 6?  It'll be a surprise, so don't even ask!

Me: aw man, i hate surprises! yeah 6 sounds great!

Matt: Deal with it ;) haha.  Okay, well Spalding is staring at me so I better go back to following him around with his patients.  Bye! xx

Me: bye!

Well, that was eventful...  Looks like I'm going to dinner with Matt tomorrow.  Okay.

Olivia's P.O.V.

I wonder where Leah went, she went up in her room a few hours ago, and didn't come out.  It's around 8 P.M. and she's been sleeping all day.

Group Message With: Leah ;* , Bree My Babeee. , Emmmy, Jessayyyy ;)

Me: LEAHHH. WHERE ARE YOU. GET OUT OF YOUR ROOM. WE NEED TO FEED YOU.

Leah ;* : okay okay HOLD ON. guess who is going on a date tomorrow? THIS GIRLLLL.

Jesssayyyy ;) : oh my gosh is it that matt guy who's been texting you? WHO IS HE AND HOW DOES HE KNOW YOU

Leah ;* : i might've crashed into him when i was running away from you guys. i gave him my number so.. plus remember Dr. Spalding? well matt was one of his assitants. like, the only guy following him around so... yeah

Emmmy ;D : OH HIM. he's kinda hot. but, i have lou now, so...

Me: emmy emmy emmy! look who turned off her auto correct! proud of youuuu.

Jessayyyy ;) : him? the guy from le hospitalllll? WOAH SINCE WHEN WAS EMMY DATING LOU. idk i like harry too. jussayin.

Bree my Babeee. : not sure. nialls kinda cute too

Leah ;* : okay well im coming to the kitchen and im expecting ice cream in the freezer with my stuffed penguin on the couch so... byeeeeee.. ;*

Oh girls, we never fail to amuse anyone...