Chapter Eight

Author's Note: sorrrryyyyy. this chapter may suck. i dont know. i was at a college football game all day, and i got home like 2 hours ago. it gets dark so early now! i hate ittt. well surprise update. yeeaaahhhh :) OH. remember nolan? well i changed his name to matt. just a heads up because matt will be featured in this.. aaandddd each girl has her own flat. but it's just like 5 hotel suites(bedroom, bathroom, little living room, mini kitchen) all connecting to 'the hub' a gigantic living room, kitchen, dining room, theater, game room, and things of that nature.  welllll, here's chapter eight.. i think. wait... yeah. chapter eight. lol enjoyyyy.

-Becca ;*

Louis's P.O.V.

I am so tired, it's going to be a long day.  As I got out of Emmy's bathroom, I saw her phone light up on the nightstand.  Should I read it?  Why not.  If she was hiding something, then she would've taken her phone with her. I was scrolling through her group message with the other four girls.

Group Message With: Leah ;* , Bree My Babeee. , Oliviaaaa :) , Jessayyy ;)

Oliviaaaa :) : LEAHHH. WHERE ARE YOU. GET OUT OF YOUR ROOM. WE NEED TO FEED YOU.

Leah ;* : okay okay HOLD ON. guess who is going on a date tomorrow? THIS GIRLLLL.

Jesssayyyy ;) : oh my gosh is it that matt guy who's been texting you? WHO IS HE AND HOW DOES HE KNOW YOU

Leah ;* : i might've crashed into him when i was running away from you guys. i gave him my number so.. plus remember Dr. Spalding? well matt was one of his assitants. like, the only guy following him around so... yeah

Me: OH HIM. he's kinda hot. but, i have lou now, so...

Oliviaaaa :) : emmy emmy emmy! look who turned off her auto correct! proud of youuuu.

Jesssayyyy ;) : him? the guy from le hospitalllll? WOAH SINCE WHEN WAS EMMY DATING LOU. idk i like harry too. jussayin.

Bree My Babeee. : nialls kinda cute too

Leah ;* : okay well im coming to the kitchen and im expecting ice cream in the freezer with my stuffed penguin on the couch so... byeeeeee.. ;*

Remind me to never read a group message between five girls... ever again.  Leah is going on a date?  Should I tell Zayn?  Scratch that, I'm telling the boys.  But how do I get them all in here to see?  Oh dang, Emmy is coming.  Lets take a picture.  Okay, now where do I find the others?  No group messages, just no.

"Hey Lou!" Emmy said, hugging my waist, "Wanna do something today?  It's our only day off in the next two weeks," she said, frowning with her nose crinkling.

"Have I ever told you that you're adorable when your frowning?  It's just so... Ah," I said, in a gay-ish voice, then pecking her lips ever so slightly.

"Well aren't you just an amazing person?  Ah, scratch that, we have an interview in two hours, maybe after the interview, we can do something?" she asked.

"Yeah, sure.  We have some promoting right around when you have your interview, so after that, we have the rest of this lovely day in New York City all to ourselves!" I said, partially lying.

"Okay, well, get out.  I have to get ready for the interview," she said while having this playful smile on her lips.

"Okay, okay, I'm out.  Bye, love!" I said while walking out of her little suite-thing.

Once I found my way into 'the hub,' I spotted Zayn, Harry, and Niall on the couch, focused on the tv, "Erm, guys," I said, while clearing my throat, "I have something to tell you," I paused, waiting for the 'go on' look from them, "okay, well, I was reading Emmy's messages,"