Chapter Seventeen

Author's Note: this is gonna be a short little filler. sorry! i just want to give you guys something to hold you off. oh btw, pitch perfect is the best movie ever. idk im pretty sure i broke my pinky it really hurts!

-Becca ;*

Harry's P.O.V.

Where were Leah and Liam? We got home from iHop a few hours ago, but they went shopping or something.

One New iMessage From Liam:

hey leah and i are at the mall. she's dragging me into buying her stuff with her puppy face.. you have a spoiled one on your hands lol ;)

She never gave me that puppy face... Maybe if I went places with her. Well I don't know what she made him do, but I hope they're okay. Woah, I just showed my Liam side. What?

"Did you get a text from Liam, too?" Niall asked.

"Yeah, I think we all did." Zayn added.

"What did you think she made him do?" I asked.

"Well..." The four girls started to say. "Leah always wanted to get more piercings and another tattoo."

"What?!" Zayn spat out his water, kind of like a spit take.

"Yeah, she's kind of like that girl who takes risks and isn't afraid of anything. It's pretty cool if you ask me. This will be her fourth tattoo, but the other three are small." Olivia said while popping a piece of popcorn in her mouth.

"She's now the only one out of the five of us with piercings other than the bellybutton, first and second hole. Same thing goes with the tattoos." Jessie added from the kitchen.

"What kind of piercings?" Zayn asked, obviously interested in the topic right now.

"Hmm, she probably got her third and cartilage, and she got her eyebrow pierced a few months ago but never wore the piercing. She went kind of rogue once she turned 18." Emmy said, keeping her eyes glued to her iPhone.

"Wait," Louis said, holding up his hand, "how old are all of you and where are you from? Like ethnicity and stuff?"

"Well, Leah is from Colombia, so she's... Columbian, and she just turned 18 a few months ago; around April I think." Olivia said.

"Olivia is from San Diego, California. She's all Greek, and she turned 19 in January." Emmy said.

"Jessie is form Albany, New York. She's a mix of different things, and she turned 17 in May. She's the youngest." Bree said.

"Bree is from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. She's mostly German, and she turned 18 in July." Jessie said.

"And lastly, Emmy! She's from Miami, Florida. She's Italian, and she turned 19 in April." Olivia said.

Wow, that was a mouthful. I never knew Leah was Colombian. Well, you learn something new everyday.

One New iMessage From Leah Smith My New Sexy Best Friend <3:

we'll be home in about three minutes. the girls told me that they told you about our backgrounds.. phaha

That's cute.

"Hey," I said, having my head pop up from my phone, "Leah and Liam will be back soon."

"Hey guys..." Liam said while walking in.

"Where's Leah? Did you leave her there?" Emmy joked.

"No..." He said.

"Whoa, what the--." Zayn said. He was closest to the door. Just then, we saw Leah walk in.