Chapter Six

Author's Note: i'm sick. blahhh. and i didn't have school today. i don't know why though so... ANYWAYS, here's an update :) chapter sssiiixxx. last time i checked, Leah blacked out.. right? yeah i think so. okay well here we gooooo

-Becca ;*

Leah's P.O.V.

Ouch, what happened?  Why can't I open my eyes?  Am I dead?  Wait, of course not, I'm alive; and hungry, when was the last time I ate?  A while ago I'm guessing.

There we go!  My eyes are opening, opening, and----- I see a bright white light.  So I am dead?  Oh wait, that's just a ceiling, a really bright white ceiling.

"Guys, guys, GUYS," I heard someone say, Jessie? I really can't move my head to see, "she's awake!  Get the nurse, get the nurse!"

"Can someone help me sit up?" I finally piped in, "I can't see anything,"

"Oh my god, she can talk!  Okay, now Harry and Zayn, you get a nurse or doctor, I'll help her sit up," yep, that's Jessie.

After Jess helped me sit up in this really uncomfortable hospital bed, a doctor appeared in my room with three nurses, "Hello there!  Miss Leah Smith?  Am I right?  Okay, well my name is Doctor Spalding, and these are my little assistants; doctors in training!  Here, I'll introduce you to them.  This short one is Samantha, she's 24 years old.  This tall one is Erin, she's 26.  Then the only male who is following me around, Matt, I forget how old he is though," wow, looks like Spalding is a very friendly doctor.

"You're really friendly and open, I like that about you!" Jessie piped up, she's always one to speak her mind.

"Why, thank you, short little girl... Haha, I kid, I kid.  Okay!  Down to business.  You blacked out two nights ago, with a sharp stomach pain.  Well, the blacking out was due to you not getting enough nutrition in your body in the past week, there's no trace of food in your body; the sharp stomach pains, this paper here says that you get them often, correct?" I nodded, "And we can't specify on what causes your stomach pains, but we're giving you these antibiotics to take a majority of the pain away in your stomach.  Then for your calorie intake, we reccomend you going to a psychologist and such, there is a large chance that you have anorexia, and we need you to go to a different doctor about this problem," he then exited out of the room, with his 'assistants' following him.

I sat there, shocked, I have anorexia?   No, this can't be happening.  Wait, when Dr. Spalding introduced his 'assistants,' the guy, what was his name?  Matt?  MATT.  The guy I met at the studios a few days ago!  I think I gave him my number?  Wait, yes, yes I did.  I wonder if I got any messages from him.  I probably did since I haven't checked my phone in two days.

"Oh, Leah," Jessie said, "here's your phone.  You have a lot of messages from this guy named Matt, and you're trending on Twitter," once Jess said his name, hurt spread across Zayn's face.

Zayn's P.O.V.

Of course, she had a boyfriend.  Why wasn't I surprised.  One of Dr. Spalding's 'assistants,' what was his name?  Oh right, Matt.  I bet that's who was constantly texting Leah the past two days.  He looked so wrong with Leah, they're nothing alike, at least I think.  Leah and I have so much more in common than her and that Matt guy.

Wait, was I getting... jealous?

No, of course not, I don't get jealous.

Leah's P.O.V.

*1 hour later*

When I opened the door to the house, I heard nothing, it was silent... What happened?

"Oh hello!" Louis said once I walked in the room, "Welcome home, love!" he said, enveloping me in a gigantic hug.

"Careful, Lou!" Emmy said, "You'll break her!"

"So, did you hear about... What the doctor told me?" I asked everyone who weren't there, which were Bree, Niall, Emmy, Louis, Olivia, and Liam.

"Yeah, Zayn called us, and we took you to the hospital, then we stayed there for the first night, and Dr. Spalding told us what was wrong with you," Olivia said.

"Yeah, how come you didn't tell us about your... problem?" Bree asked.

"Which one?" I said, with a slight hint of humor, "There's a few of them,"

"Well, the, um, eating one..." she said softly.

"I don't know, I'm clearly the fattest one in the band so...  I didn't want to be 'the fat one in the band,' which I've been called a lot," I said, with a tear running down my cheek.

"Sweetheart, you have a little thing called curves, which guys love.  You have a butt and boobs, with a flat stomach.  Who couldn't like that?" Jessie said, "Plus," she started to whisper into my ear, "Zayn loves everything about you," she cleared her throat, changing her voice back to it's normal volume, "you're the only one who can pull off those slutty dresses that we all hate,"

"Plus, you have a nice ass, too," Louis said, jokingly, while Emmy gave him a death stare, "sorry, Em, I was just playing around.  You know you're my one and only,"

Aww, that was cute.  Wait, 'you're my one and only'?  Yep, they're definitely dating now.  That didn't take long.

"Oh yeah!  Louis and I are together now," she said with a huge smile spreading across her face.

"Yeah!"  Louis said, "It's nice to be a couple with matching clothes, too!"

"Yeah, just don't share them, no one needs you wearing Em's pants," I said, smiling.

This is a whole new start for me.

Author's Note: another author's note...  okay, future references, i do not know a lot about eating disorders, so whoever is reading this, and has one, i apologize if i have a few things that aren't physically correct or whatever, i'm not a freaking doctor.  the drama unfolds! and guess who's back? MATT ISSSS. he's a doctor in training. you'll get some texts between him&Leah later on. :) sorry i didn't update last night, i was watching The Voice, my favorite showw. ;D okay well this is probably the only update today, i still have a lot of homework from yesterday so.. :/ bye! hope you have/had a fantastic day!

-Becca ;*