Chapter Eighteen

*recap*

“Hey guys…” Liam said while walking in.

“Where’s Leah?  Did you leave her there?” Emmy joked.

“No…” He said.

“Whoa, what the--.” I said right as Leah walked in.

*end of recap*

Zayn’s P.O.V.

“Hey guys,” Leah said, holding her arm.

“What the hell did you do to her, Liam?!” Louis screamed.

“Don’t worry.  It was all my idea.  Liam just came along.” Leah said.

She actually looked hot with the tattoo, but it wasn’t that noticeable right now.

I saw Liam whisper to her, and she rolled her eyes playfully.

“Oh!  And I got my hair dip dyed sky blue!” Leah said with that twinkle in her eyes.

“Okay, this is cute and all, but what will Management say about your new appearance?” Emmy said with a look of concern in her eyes.

“I don’t know about you, but I think she looks a lot better.” Olivia said.

“You’re saying I looked bad before?  Dude!  I have the ability to cuss you out in Spanish!” Leah said.

“Chill, ladies,” Niall said with his hands up in between Olivia and Leah.  “Let the Irishman solve this!”

“Nope,” Leah said before laughing her head off.  “Can’t do that.”

Now that I think of it, you can sorta hear the Spanish in Leah’s voice.  It was kinda hot.  Whoa, what am I thinking?  We aren’t together.  Ah, I remember when all of us were together, like couple wise.  But, come to think of it now, we were basically dating ourselves.  You know what I mean?

“Girls,” Emmy said while looking down at her phone, “Mary and the rest of Management wants to have a meeting with us in an hour and a half.”

“Ugh, is it about what I did today?  Like the style change?” Leah groaned.

“Yep.” Emmy said while popping the ‘P.’  “Now, let’s get ready.  The meeting is all the way across town.  Mary said dress up.”

All of the girls groaned in annoyance while walking to their flats.  I guess they don’t like dressing up… or meetings.

Olivia’s P.O.V.

I like Leah with her new look and all, but she just doesn’t look like herself.  Honestly, she looks weird.

“Girls!” Emmy screamed to us, “We’re leaving in two minutes!  I’m driving.”

We all looked a little dressy.  No one had dresses on.  Just a simple pair of capris or jeans with flats and a nice tank top or something.  No big deal.

The car ride to the meeting was full of the five of us singing songs on the radio.  We were singing those really annoying ones.  One of them included One Direction.  We just laughed and sung at the top of our lungs with the windows down.

Once the car ride was over, we were finally at some office.  We saw Mary waiting in the lobby place, probably waiting to take us up to the meeting.

“Leah,” Mary said, “why’d you do it?  Can’t you just be a normal girl without the piercings and tattoos?”

“I am who I am and you can’t change me.” Leah sneered without looking at Mary.

This elevator ride got awkward real fast.

After walking down some really long halls, we were finally in the room, with all of Management, and they’re not looking too happy.

“Hello,” Mr. Staab, the guy in charge of us, said once we all sat down in the spinny chairs.  “Okay, I called this meeting to take an attention to Leah Smith’s new look.  I don’t like it.”

“Deal with it.” Leah said to Staab.  Oh god.

“Excuse me, Miss Smith?  I don’t like your new look and no one else here likes it.”

“Well, I don’t care on what you think.  It’s my body, and I can do whatever I want with it.  I’m not your property.”

“Technically, you are…” Emmy said before trailing off.

I gave Emmy a death glare before speaking up.  “If the fans like Leah’s new look, then they’ll be encouraged to, like, yeah I don’t know where I’m going with this.”

“You never do.” Emmy said under her breath.

“We all heard that, Haynes.” Jessie said.

“Girls,” Staab said, “stop.  We’re just going to have Leah sign a contract saying she’ll keep her tattoo un-shown for the time being.  And she has to hide the blue in her hair.”

Ew, can you believe this?  They’re telling Leah what they can and can’t do.  This is disgusting.

“I don’t know why Demi put you five in a group together.  We only wanted Emmy.” Staab said in a barely audible whisper.

Emmy’s P.O.V.

We were all leaving the room before Staab said for me to stay.

“I’ll meet the four of you outside.” I said to the girls, clearly annoyed.

“Sit down, Miss Haynes.” Staab said.

“Yes?”

“Have you been in touch with Nick Murray?  The record producer?”

I smiled at the thought, “Yeah, I remember him!  That Tomlinson guy was snooping through my phone and found my text messages with Nick; he thought I was cheating on him.  What a loser.  Like we were actually dating.”

“So you’re positive that you had no feelings whatsoever to Louis Tomlinson?” Staab said.

“Positive.  I never liked Louis, or One Direction for that matter.  They’re all a bunch of children; including the other four girls too.”

“Well, Miss Haynes.  Do you want to go solo?” I nodded.  “Well, quit the stupid girl band, move out of that house, leave the boys of One Direction, and keep in touch with Nick Murray; then you’ll go solo, with us.  You’ll be bigger than One Direction, Taylor Swift, and all of them.  You’ll be the top girl everywhere.” Staab left a smirk on his face while I thought about it.  “Deal?” He said with his eyebrow rasied.

“Leave the girls?  Be even more famous than ever before?  Deal.” I said while shaking Staab’s hand.

Author's Note: oh... shit. well would you look at that? no one is who they seem they are. okay well it's 1:03 A.M. here and im tired.. sorta.. jk my laptop is dying. happy new year :) hhe. and i probably wont be on for a while because im gonna be stressed with school work and because i have to finish a book report for next monday and i didnt even start the book.. OH WELLLL. i hope you had a wonderful 2012 and have an even better 2013 :) omg that sounds so weird... 2013. its gonna be fun writing that on my papers..

-Becca ;*