ChapterO1O: Him

JacobLatimore...

Practice was intense. But in order to win tonight's game then we had to work hard. It's 4:30 and the game starts at 5. Coach gave us 30 minutes to relax, before game time. Some of us were shooting around and the others were sitting down somewhere. Ray, Jake, the twins, Angel and I were sitting by the wall while watch Najee, Ashley, Craig and Marquee shoot around.

"Ashley get over here!" Aaliyah saying.

"Bitch don't you see I'm playing a game!" Ashley yells back.

"Ashley!!!" MeMe calls, Ashley rolled her eyes and passed the ball to Najee.

"Aaliyah, you and MeMe have to wait I'm playing a game." Ashley yells. Aaliyah made her way over to us anger.

"Didn't you hear me calling for you?" Aaliyah said.

"Look she can come after we finish this game, relax yourself" Najee said

"Was anyone talking to you?" MeMe also adding her two cent

"I don't care if you was or wasn't, I'm just saying that you can talk to her after the game is over." Najee said. Aaliyah whisper in Ashley's ear causing her to look at Najee in the process. When she finish she smirk at Najee and Ashley just looked at her.

"Sorry I gotta go!" Ashley said with attitude before walking off with Aaliyah and MeMe.

"I don't wanna play anyone I just wanna be alone."she shot the ball from the three point arch before walking away. Pushing through the door making it slam against the walls hard. I can see Aaliyah grinning really hard.

"I'll go check on her." Both Craig and Marquee said.

"I think Craig should go to make Aaliyah jealous?" Olivia said

"If that's alright with Marquee?" Craig said

"Yeah man go get her and make sure she alright." Craig pound Marquee and run off.

"Craig... Craig where are you going?" Aaliyah yells out. He just look at her and shook his head.

"Najee... Najee" he up the door and exit. When he was gone, Aaliyah made her way over to us.

"Where was Craig going?" We ignored her and continue as if she wasn't there?

"Hello don't y'all hear me speaking to y'all?"

"Y'all hear something?" Teyanna said

"I thought I was bugging too, sounds like annoying ass bug." Angel says.

"Ray.... Ray?" Ashley calls.

"There's another sound." Jake said

"Yeah it sounds like it's following the first creature." Ray said.

"You guys are so immature." MeMe said

"You guys hear that it's a new annoying sound ." Marquee said

"Yeah the need to get rid of these bugs they starting to irritates me." Olivia said

"You guys are so petty" Aaliyah said and storming away from us.

GameTime...

The game was 56-55 we were down a points during the time out in the fourth. I was nervous because we might lose our first game of the season. We are 5-O and we are trying to be undefended. Usually, Marquee or I would be dominating the game but not today. Today is all about Craig. He's having his best game since the season started. Honestly I'm proud of him. I think his new fond inspiration is Najee, which is fine with me.