Chapter OO7: R.E.S.P.E.C.T

Najee Miller

The boys ate their breakfast before going in the gym and sitting in the stands. Jacob told me since it's was Wednesday classes were shorten today.

"Hey I need to go get my program." I said

"No need for that! " A voice said from the open gym door and Jacob's pops came in with so papers in his hands.

"Najee follow me into my office." I got up from my seat and follow behind him.

"Close the door once you come in" I did what I was told and close the door and took a seat in a chair in front of his desk.

"Najee... I know you told me that you wanted to try out so I can't just make everyone go thought try outs again... so I'm going to just put you in a game... Or tomorrow after school you will be put in a 3 hour intense try-out session with only two 10 minute breaks. So which one will it be?" He look at me

"The three hour intense try-out session." He smile and shook his head.

"Well here is your program. Right now we are in first period but you don't start class until 2nd period." He said hand me my program.

"The rest of the team will be here soon." I smile and got out of my seat and walk toward the door.

"One more thing stay outta trouble!" I laugh

"Will do Coach Latimore" I open the door and saw the boys with some girls. I walk over towards them.

Jacob Latimore

As my dad and Najee walked away. We talk more about the argument between Najee and Amber.

"Now tell us the whole thing don't miss a detail." Ray said

"Bruh you sound like a girl." Daniel punch Ray arm

"I just wanna know so if there a girl fight I will be there."

"Well just know Amber thought Najee was my new girlfriend try to press her shit but Najee held her grounds and almost fought Amber."

"Amber should have minded her own business and just kept it moving." Jacob said

"Hey you know how she is, always taking shit over the top." I said

"Who?" A voice from behind me said. I turn around and I saw the girls standing there.

"Amber" I said to them.

"Oh we heard what happen Jacob..." Teyanna said. Her and Olivia just shook their heads and Aaliyah, Meme and Ashley just laughed as they all sat on the stands with us.

"Since you know everything what happen then?" Daniel said to Teyanna

"Well you was fucking some mystery girl on the side while going out with Amber." She pointed at me

"Is that what Amber is telling everyone because its not true." the girls nodded their head.

"She also said she getting people to jump her"

"Is that true?" Najee said walking towards us.

"And who are you?" Olivia said

"I'm the so call "mystery girl" Jacob was fucking on the low while he was going out with Amber and in other words my name is Najee, Najee Miller." I watch as Aaliyah tense up a little.

"I'm Olivia, and this is my sister Teyanna"

"I'm Ashley, Ray little sister."

"Meme" everyone look at Aaliyah to see what she was going to say. Olivia push Aaliyah and she gave Olivia a dirty look.