ChapterOO6: Welcome to Bridge Gate High

Jacob Latimore

I woke up tired AF. Jay and I were up until 3 just texting. I remember her asking me if I can take her to school and that's I agree to it. I went inside my bathroom and took a shower and brush my teeth. I walk out fresh and clean. I walk over to my closet, picking out something to wear. I decide to go with: Black Jeans, a white v-neck and a my taxis... I was set. I grab my backpack and phone before heading out my room and downstairs to greet my parents.

"Good morning mom, Good morning pop." I said grabbing a bacon off a plate.

"Not going to eat Jakey." She smile

"I can't, got to pick up Najee, we might stop at Mc Donalds." I said

"Alright make sure you guys aren't late." My mom said and I nodded my head pulling out my phone. I text Jay telling her to come outside. I put my phone away.

"Bye guys... I see you later." I said leaving the house. I walk toward my car. I got in the started the car and waited for Jay slow ass to come on. I saw her front door up and there she was wearing: black legging, a tribal blue and black crop top, a blue button down over it and a pair of combat boots. She was all in her phone typing a her life story. I beep my horn taking her a attention away from her phone. She smile and wavy at me running towards the car. She hop in and I began to drive off.

"Hey shawty you wanna stop by Mc Donald for breakfast?" I ask. She nodded not looking up from her. I shook my head and continue to drive down the road until I reach Mickey D's. I pull into the drive-thur there was a car in front of me.

"Najee what do you want?" she didn't answer, she was too busy on her phone. I tapped her

" Guys hold on... yes Jakey." she took of one of her ear buds and turn to me

" what do you want?"

"Just orange juice and hash brown please." it was our turn so I drove up to the drive-thur.

"Welcome to Mc Donald's how can I take your order?" a female voice said through the intercom. I laugh because the girl speaking has an attitude.

"Ugh yes can I have 4 hash browns and 2 orange juice please?"

"is there anything you want?" I was about to say something but Najee cut me off.

"Make that 10 hash browns and 4 orange juice please? The boys want food too." Najee said, the girl kiss her teeth. Which made me laugh.

"Now are you sure that's everything you want?" Najee snap her neck towards to intercom and kiss her teeth and continue about her business.

"Yeah I'm sure!" I said

"Your total is 7.67, may you please pull up to the next window please." she try to hide her attitude but it was still there. I pull up to the next window.

"Why so thirsty..." I said but she didn't response to me. I came to a complete stop as reach the window to collect the food.

"Here!" Najee was handing me a 10 dollar bill. I push her hand away. I took out my wallet.

"Tell the guys they own me now!" she nodded her head. I handed the money to the cashier. She handed me the food and gave me back my change.

"Have a good day sexy!" she wink at me.

"Oh he will with me tho. You mad or nah?" Najee said which made me laugh.

"Whatever?" The cashier said and I drove off.

"You was wrong for that." I said stopping at a red. I watch as she bite into the the hash brown.

"And she was rude for that. What if I was your girlfriend she don't know us. She don't know our relationship."She try for a straight face but can't and started to giggle and I just shook my head and smiled.