Love, Sean

time skip... (about a year later)

me and Grayson have been dating for over a year, and Ethan and Emma for almost 2. I've moved into a bigger place, and I've been very busy with modelling. All of us are still very close friends and the relationships are still going strong. I visit my family more often now, and Grayson usually comes with me. Right now things are very stressful because Sean (the twins dad) is at a very hard stage of his cancer. He is very weak and the doctors say he doesn't have much more time. Right now me, Emma, Ethan, Grayson, and James are all in New Jersey with the Dolan family. The doctors say about a week left. My hear breaks for Ethan and Grayson. They are my best friends and have been there for me since I moved here. I love Grayson with my whole heart and me and Emma are both trying out best to help the boys. 

liv: Gray, want to eat something

Grayson; no

liv: Grayson you need to eat something I know that yo-

Grayson; NO! YOU DON'T KNOW. YOUR DAD ISN'T DYING! JUST GET THE FUCK OUT, LEAVE ME ALONE!

liv: ok

I leave Grayson's room tearing up and as I'm leaving Emma notices me and comes out with me.

emma: liv, what happened?

liv: he just yelled at me, told me to get the fuck out and leave him alone

emma: don't cry. This is hard for him, he doesn't mean it. 

liv: I know, and my heart breaks for him and I hate seeing him like this. And i'm sad too. Although I haven't known him for very long it breaks my heart too

emma: same. he's such a sweet guy. we just need to be there for the boys, okay? I'm going back to Ethan you go take a walk.

As I was about to leave I look into the living room and see Sean sitting there and waving for me to come and sit beside him.

liv: sorry. Did I wake you?

Sean: No. want to tell me why you're crying?

liv: not really

Sean: I know you don't but just let it out. come on

liv: This is very hard on everyone, and really hard on Grayson. I just wanted to get him so food and then

Sean: I know, I heard him yelling. He doesn't mean it. He's just stressed out, and sad. He loves you a lot, I can tell.

liv: thanks

Sean: I have one daughter but in the future I will have 3. And I have a feeling the other 2 will be you and Emma

liv: what?

Sean: If it wasn't for you girls. My boys would have been way worse. You make them happy, and they both love you very much. And even thought I won't be there physically for your wedding day, I will be there in spirit. I will have 3 daughters, and 3 sons. Cameron, Ethan, Grayson, Emma, Olivia, and whoever Cameron marries. Even thought I would never have met him. I need you girls to just stay by my boys sides. This is going to be very hard on them.

liv: They aren't the only ones this is going to be hard for *cries and hugs him*

Sean: I know sweetheart. But just promise me something

liv: yea?

Sean: Take care of my boys

liv: always

Grayson: Liv? Dad? what's going on

liv: *wipes tear* nothing. We were just talking

Grayson: I'm sorry for yelling at you. I didn't mean it.