Welcome to LA

I wake up and my sister is sleeping, who can blame her? I go to the kitchen and grab myself a bowl of cereal. My sister comes down and gets herself one too

Monica: what time are we going shopping today?

Liv: 12?

Monica: Okay I'm excited. Is anyone else coming?

Liv: No, it's just us two Why? Did you want someone else to come?

Monica: No, I just thought you might've already had plans with people.

Liv: No, don't worry about the dishes I got it, go shower and get ready.

About half an hour later we leave to go the mall. We go into a bunch of stores and I bought myself sunglasses, a t-shirt and and some shoes. Monica gets a red dress, and an eyeliner. I paid for her because she's my little sister and she deserves it. We go to the food court and we get Mc.Donalds. On the drive home we blast our favourtie songs and pick up Starbucks. When we get home I'm exhausted so I go to take a nap while Monica does some of her homework.

*beep beep* 4:30 pm

Liv: I better start getting ready for my shoot, how's the homework going?

Monica: Good. I just need some help with one question

Liv: Sure, let me get my curling iron and I can help you while I curl my hair. 

I curl my hair and help Monica with her homework. James is going to be here in about half an hour to pick her up to go see the twins.

Liv: Okay, now be nice and don't go crazy. Here's the key. Please lock up. I'll come pick you up on my way home from the shoot.

Monica: Yes, yes, I got it

I leave my house and head over to Stacey's. When I get there Stacey is all smiley and she tells me that they want to do the shoot here so we can get it done faster because they are in a rush. She also tells me got me another gig modelling swimwear, and they want it to be done in a tropical place.

Stacey: So pack your bags! You're going to Hawaii!!

Liv: I can't. My sister is staying here until tomorrow.

Stacey: No silly, we leave next week! And you can bring one friend they said.

Liv: Yes! That's amazing!!

wow. Only one friend I think I might take Emma. Or maybe we can all just take a trip together?! I don't know but I'm ecstatic. I do the shoot but I just can't stop thinking that I'm going to Hawaii, for free! Stacey fills out the paperwork than I get into the car to go pick up Monica. It's 8:00. She's been there for about 2 hours, so that's enough time. I walk into the house and she's sitting beside Ethan taking a selfie. Oh my god I wonder how much she has annoyed them tonight.

Liv: Monica! What did I tell you?

Monica: What? I'm just snapping Cici.

Liv: Ugh okay fine. Guys come to the kitchen I have to tell you something.

Emma: K what's up?

Liv: I got another gig to try on swimwear.. In Hawaii!

Ethan: That's so cool!! 

Liv: That's not all.. I can bring a friend!

Emma: Omg!! That's awesome