Bloody morning, isn't it?

Unknown 1: Hi, We're here to see the girl that was in a crash about half an hour ago? 

Nurse: Yes, she's here.

Unknown 2: Is she okay? Can we see her?

Nurse: She's responsive now, but she's lost a lot of blood. We are trying to find her record to see what family members can donate.

Unknown 1: Have you found anything yet?

Nurse: No, it seems like she lives here alone, and even if she does she just moved because she isn't registered anywhere.

Unknown 2: Oh my god, this is awful. Is there anything we can do?

Nurse: well, usually we don't do this unless you're family, but we have no idea who this girl is so would any of you like to donate some blood?

Unknown 2: My blood is already messed up, and i'm petrefied of needles. Can you do it?

Unknown 1: Of course, let's go!

About 2 hours later..

**Beep beep**

What the hell is that?

Unknown 1: Oh my god, she's waking up!

Liv: What the fuck?!! WHAT IS GOING ON!

Unknown 2: Please calm down, you're okay, you were walking and i-

Liv: Am i high or are you James Charles?! 

Unknown 2: Yes i am.

Liv: Why are you crying??

James: I am so so sorry, I hit you with my car on my way to starbucks, and you lost a lot of blood but they couldn't find your family to donate any, so my friend Ethan did.

Liv: Umm is it Ethan as in Ethan Dolan?

James: yes, are you feeling okay?

Liv: Uh yea, I'm talking to James Charles

James: Hello! I hit you with my car!!

Liv: Oh, i'm fine. Just kind of tired and my stomach hurts.

*lifts up gown to see stomach

Liv: OH MY GOD

James: It's fine! They stitched up your stomach, and you have blood. You're okay

Liv: Okay, thanks. So where is Ethan?

Ethan: Right here, are you okay?

Liv: Yea i'm fine. It's so nice to meet you, I'm Olivia by the way, and I am such a huge fan, of both of you guys actually.

Ethan: I'm just glad you're okay.

Liv: Thank you so much for giving me your blood.

Ethan: No problem. So how come they couldn't find your name anywhere?

Liv: I guess that's kind of my fault. I moved to LA just a week ago, my parents live in SanFran. I hadn't really registered anything yet. 

James: It's not your fault, you wouldn't expect to get hit by a car on your first week here. We got you a starbucks, because we saw you were getting one before we hit you. The nurse said you can have it.

Liv: Actually I was on my way to OH MY GOD!! Did you happen to grab my purse?

James: yes! It's here, what's wrong?

Liv: Pass me my phone please!! 

5 missed calls from Stacey Garcia

Hello. You are a little late, has something come up? I only have a short amount of time.

Where are you?

If you want me to help you book modelling shoots, i expect you to at least show up for the interview.

Sorry. But I can't be working with someone like this. Good bye.

Liv: Ahh no! I missed my interview!

Ethan: Shit, I'm sorry. Interview for what though?

Liv: I moved to LA to focus on becoming a model. I found an agent who could maybe help me book some shoots, and I was on the way to the interview, but now I lost my chance.

James: What?! Well she didn't know you were in an accident, that's not fair!

Liv: it's okay. Don't worry about it, honestly.

James: Hell, no! That is complete bullshit!! Who was the agent?

Liv: Stacey Garcia.

James:  Don't worry, by the time you get out of here you're going to get a second chance, I promise.

Okay so Imma try and post daily. Any ideas you guys have just leave in the comments I guess. Also I am going to shoutout a couple accounts in the next chapter because their books are so good

obviously there is going to be swearing in this book, and if there is anything that could be a tw, later on in the story I will let you guys know :)