Moving in

My name is Olivia Wilson but most people call me Liv. I'm 19 years old and it has been my dream since I was young to be a model, that's why I moved to LA. I just moved here about a week ago, and I'm renting out an apartment for right now. I don't have any friends here yet, but hopefully I will make some new ones soon.

About a week before:

"I'm so excited to finally start my modelling career!" I think to myself as I'm getting off the plane. I go through security grab my bags, and call an uber to take me to my place.  I get into the uber and think to myself" I am so excited to live here!" I go into my apartment and lay on the bed, it's so nice and comfortable. I'm starving but I haven't gone grocery shopping yet, so I just walk over to the starbucks across the street. I get back home, and I guess I could unpack but I'm pretty tired so I just get changed in my pj's and hop into bed. 

One week later:   

I'm all settled in, I have grocery's, and I'm renting a car for the month because I definitely can't afford ubering all the time. I was up last night searching for good modelling agents and I found one, her name is Stacey. I messaged her, and got an interview! And it's in 20 minutes so I better go get ready. I put on a cute black top, and some ripped jeans.

 I put on a cute black top, and some ripped jeans

The agency is only a 10 minute walk, so might as well not waste gas. I grabbed my iced coffee, and head out the door. As I'm crossing the street I feel a sharp pain in my stomach and I see blood. That's all I can remember.

Okay so we got the first chapter done! The second chapter is going to be interesting! I hope you guys are enjoying my story so far! Let me know any suggestions in the comments, and tell me your predictions and what you think is going to happen! Knowing me, during the middle of this I'm going to have no idea what to write, so make sure to write things down as you read so I don't run out of ideas!

Also guys I have no idea if it's just my account, but it says the book is finished.. someone help me out here lol