Hey sister, literally

It's been about a month and I've gotten really close to a lot of people, even Emma when I thought she kind of hated me. I needed some girl friends and Emma introduced to me to her other friends Olivia, and Hannah. To spare the confusion I just go by Liv, which was already what was happening anyways. I've done a bunch of shoots and a lot of people like me. Everyone on the internet is really confused on who I am, and how I know the sister squad so Emma is taking me out to eat today, and is doing a q&a of questions for us two.

I head over to the kitchen and get ready for my doctors appointment. If everything goes well, I'll finally be clear and won't have to come back every two weeks. I put on leggings and a hoodie, and walk out to my car. When I get to the doctors I'm so nervous. I really really want to be cleared. 

Doctor S: Hi sweetheart. Your results will be here very soon. Just sit down over there

I wait for about 10 minutes, and I'm cleared! I don't know why but I went to Ethan's because I was so excited! 

Ethan: Liv, what are you doing here?

Liv: I'm cleared I'm all good!!

Ethan: That's amazing, I'm so happy for you! Do you want to come in and have lunch, Grayson makes a really good grilled cheese.

Liv: Sure, thanks

I go into their house and they told me about their new video idea while we ate lunch, Ethan was right Grayson does  make a really good grilled cheese. About an hour later Ethan was so tired so he went to take a nap. I helped Grayson with the dishes and I was about to leave but he told me to stay. Out of everyone I'm the least close to Grayson, nothing bad but I haven't got the time to actually talk to him as much as I have with the others.

Liv: sure. What do you want to do?

Grayson: we can go swimming?

Liv: I don't have my bathing suit

Grayson: My sister leaves one here, you can use it

Liv: are you sure?

Grayson: Yea, here

Me and Grayson hung out in the pool for like 2 hours and it was so much fun, he's exactly like he is on camera and that's the best thing about these guys. 

Ethan: Who the fuck is being so loud over here?!

Liv: Sorry E, come swim with us.

Ethan: nah, I'm good but Emma called me, she wants you to call her.

Liv: shit, what time is it?!

As I go to my grab my phone Grayson gets out of the pool as well, when I go to call Emma I see Grayson's eyes look up and down. Did he just check me out? Whatever I have to dry off because I'm hanging out with Emma in less than an hour. I quickly dry off, get changed and drive back home where Emma is already waiting for me in front of the door

Liv: I thought I still had an hour

Emma: You do, I'm just bored so we can leave whenever you're ready. Plus I want to ask you something before we go.

Liv: Yea what's up?

Emma: Should I go for it with Ethan?

Liv: What?! Omg yes! You guys would be so cute, just tell him you like him.