I think I like you

The rest of the week in Hawaii was amazing! Me and Grayson got back to where we were, and we spent the trip all five of us together. We took a bunch of pictures, swam, went to beach parties, went on a boat and I did my shoots. Stacey emailed me the pictures and the same people want me back sometime next week. (not in Hawaii, just working for them) It was a day after we got back and I was over at Emma's while she was editing her video. All of them had decided to post their video sometime today.

Emma: I'm almost done and then we can finally go and get some coffee.

Liv: Whenever you're ready.

We leave to go get coffee and then this girl probably younger than my sister gives Emma hug and asks for a picture.

Emma: Of course!

Liv: Here, I'll take it for you guys

Girl: No! I want you to be in it! If it's okay with you?

Liv: Uh, yea of course! It was nice to meet you!

Emma: Yea! What's your name??

Girl: I'm Claire

Emma: Nice to meet you Clair, have a good day!

Claire: you too. Thank you so much for the picture

I can't believe this. Nobody ever wants a picture with me. Wow, that felt kind of cool, and fun. She was so cute too. Me and Emma got coffee and then she dropped me off at home. I was planning to do a little reading today because I haven't read in a long time. Also because my grandmother had Alzheimer's, so it kind of runs in the family. It helps your brain if you read and write so I do that a lot too. I drive over to the library and pick out a good book, on the way out I decide to grab some groceries for the week. When I'm at the store I see Grayson.

Grayson: Liv!

Liv: Hey!

Grayson: Do you want to hangout today

Liv: Uh sure, so much for reading

Grayson: what?

Liv: Nothing, you can come over after you drop off the groceries at home.

Grayson: Okay, I'll be over in like half an hour.

I get back home and unload the groceries I go to get changed and then a knock at the door, I'm in my bra and underwear but whatever nothing he hasn't seen before. 

Grayson: Woah who's the lucky guy

Liv: You

Grayson: WHAT

Liv: Nothing, I was changing and then you knocked. Order a pizza I'm kind of hungry.

Grayson: k

I get changed and then I meet Grayson downstairs.

Liv: Did you post your video yet?

Grayson: No. Me and Ethan are posting in like an hour

Liv: Oh okay so what do you want to do

Grayson: I wanna ask you something

Liv: Uh sure

Grayson: Do you think this girl is pretty?