Chapter 12

I'm so so so sorry for the long wait but I had exams two weeks ago and then the holidays followed I hope you understand :) Here's the longest chapter yet, so I hope you like it :)

Also, as you probably noticed, there is a lot of smoking in this story so I hope you don't mind :) Do any of you guys smoke? It's a nasty habit but I do it myself.

Happy reading and thanks again for waiting !

--

Our tongues touched before our lips even did, rubbing back and forth against each other, sending shivers down my spine.

He was such a good kisser because he didn't only focus on the kiss, but also on running his hands down my sides and around my back, pulling me as close as possible into him. One of my hands was still gripping into the chain of the swing so we wouldn't topple over in the snow, and I couldn't believe I was actually doing this.

I was kissing Niall Horan, someone I'd never though I would ever get to kiss.

Our mouths latched together was the only source of warmth I had at that moment, so I tried deepening the kiss by tilting my head and kissing him harder, faster.

He smiled against my lips and slid his hands back up to cup my face.

I pulled away after a few minutes (or hours, I don't even know) and he smirked, lips red and puffy from the bruising kiss we'd just shared.

"You're a good kisser." I told him and he pressed a kiss to my jaw.

"So I've been told." He snickered and I rolled my eyes.

"Don't get cocky now."

He laughed and I wrapped my arms around his neck right before he stood up, taking me with him as he did.

"What are you doing?"

"Let's go back, my ass is numb and freezing."

He let me down and I grabbed my clutch before I followed him back to the HOTEL.

"I'm gonna go check on Luke."

"I'm coming with you."

I smiled at him and we started walking towards the elevator. We found Sophia and Liam making out quite disgustingly right by their door.

"Um...you know there's A HOTEL ROOM you could use, right?"

"Jake's got the key and he's inside. And we can't quite fuck in the hallway, right?"

"Here. Have my room." Niall offered and handed them his card.

"Where will you sleep?" I asked him.

"They have thirty minutes to fuck, that's it."

Liam nodded and thanked him, before he pulled Sophia two doors down from their room. Once the door slammed shut we entered Luke and mine's room.

"Fuck, he threw up." was the first thing Niall said when he turned on the light.

"It stinks." I whined and he walked over to empty the bucket into the toilet.

"I'm not sleeping here tonight." I told him. "Let's go to your room and wait on the balcony until they're done."

"And sleep where?"

"In the bed. It's big enough for four."

"Okay." He shrugged and put the bin back to Luke's side, before we exited the room.

"LIAM OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR! I KNOW YOU DIDN'T PUT IT IN HER YET!"

I laughed and soon enough, the door was opened with a half naked Liam that had an obvious raging boner.