Chapter 17

So I'm sorry for the long wait and this chapter isn't too nice for Reyall shippers but oh well, every story has to have it's ups and downs :))

This chapter is over 5000 words long, and I've already started chapter 18 because I have too many ideas, so it should be up this weekend!

The question of the chapter is: how did you come across my stories?

Enjoy and make sure to leave comments throughout the chapter!

-

Previously on chapter 16:

We find ourselves in the airport parking lot of the airport a week later; sleep deprived and excited to travel all the way to Poland, and then to France. Since Mr. Grey had been fired and there was no one to accompany Mr. Andrews on the trip to Poland next week, they've decided to join the two exchanges and pick 50% of the students from each exchange and to France and Poland too.

We would be spending three days in Poland, and then the rest of them in France. Each student will spend two days with someone else and their exchange student, and then the other way around.

I chose to room with Eleanor, since both of our exchange students were really nice girls and we got along really well on Facebook. Mine was named Leigh-Anne and hers was called Nins.

"Alright listen up y'all! I don't want none of y'all to get lost on this damn trip because Mr. Flack and I are responsible and neither of us wants to spend their lives in jail. Teaching is enough!" Mr. Andrews yells, placing his hands on his waist. "Also, remember what we learned in Sex Ed! Use condoms! Or else y'all gonna get pregnant!"

Everyone is laughing, but Mr. Andrews seems pretty serious, although he's obviously trying hard not to smile himself. We're all too excited about missing an entire week of school and travelling through Europe.

Let the fun begin.

-

The flight to Warsaw was quite exhausting, even though it didn't last longer than three hours. I sat between Zayn and Liam, who were quite keen on discussing their current sex lives right over my lap, so I couldn't get any sleep.

Now we're at baggage claim, I'm exhausted, and Kylie Edwards is yelling into Mr. Andrews' ear about how she hasn't gotten her luggage yet and that she's going to sue the airport if it doesn't show up in a few seconds.

"Take a damn chill pill young lady!" Mr. Andrews yells at her so she can calm down. "I am not the suitcase keeper but I guarantee you that your luggage didn't get lost on the way here okay? You just have to be patient because you weren't the only one on the plane!"

That shuts Kylie up, and she crosses her arms over her chest before heading back to us. Apparently, ever since her and Sean split, she became friendly with us and somehow infiltrated herself within our group.

And I don't mean the actual SQUAD (which was made out of Jake, Sophia, and I)-thank God-, I mean the girls' group: Sophia, Eleanor, Perrie, and I. We weren't quite the best friends in the world, but it was nice to have a girl group to hang out with from time to time outside of school.

Thankfully for everyone's well being and ears, Kylie's luggage shows up one minute later, and she happily claims it before we all listen to what Mr. Flack has to say.

"Well then. I'm glad I finally got everyone's attention. The fifteen exchange students are waiting for us at their school, and they've already prepared us lunch. After you get to meet everyone, you'll be going back to your respective homes and we'll see each other tomorrow right back at the school. We'll talk details while everyone gets there."