Chapter 1

Before you start reading anything please watch the official Trailer, not the SKINS version one.

PLEASE READ EVERYTHING BELOW BEFORE YOU START WITH THE STORY:

Okay so before I actually start the story I'd like to get some things straight with you guys, based on the other stories I've written and the response I got to them.

For one, this book is NOT a continuation to Teenage Dirtbag/The One That Got Away. Only some of the characters are in it but there is a whole different plot. For those who haven't read the other two stories, I suggest you read them to because I've been told they're great :). Also, there will probably be some parts that appeared in the previous books, but just minor things, you'll notice them; I'm sure of it.

Second, I put the warnings in the summary for a reason. I don't mean the sexual content part (I know you guys like that haha). The eating disorder/self harm parts will be somewhat graphic, especially with Renee. So if that kind of stuff triggers you I suggest you don't read it. If you suffer from it yourself please get help, it gets better :)

Also, Renee's view of herself (calling herself fat at a certain weight etc.) is NOT my own personal opinion! What she does to lose weight is based on what I went through, and please do NOT try it because it's dangerous and you're worth more than that. The statistics and the way she loses weight are made up by me, it doesn't work that way in real life; or at least it didn't work that way with me. I don't give tips/suggestions on how to do that and I really hope you won't try and copy her actions.

I do NOT think a person is too fat/too skinny at a certain weight and I honestly hope you guys won't take it personally. You're not defined by your weight or by the way you dress, please know that. I think everyone is beautiful in their own way and the last thing I want is to trigger someone into thinking they need to meet certain standards in order to qualify as beautiful. This is FICTION and you're all amazing, please know that.

Oh, and Rey will not be a perfect girl with perfect looks and things like that, mainly because I don't (and no one really does) relate to that. It's unrealistic for a main female character to be perfect in looks, have amazing talents and the best grades in school.

One more thing that I wanted to make sure you guys know is that the school and the grading system will be based on the one in America, since most of you (and myself) are used to it. When I write football I mean soccer in American terms, just to make that clear :) And when they call attendance in class I will only put the important character's names in the story.

Another thing that I need to set straight (no pun intended lol) is that there will be some gay characters in this story. That means BoyxBoy, also GirlxGirl but nothing too graphic. So if this bothers you please stop reading or at least don't leave nasty comments about it (I saw a couple of mean comments on my other stories and they bothered me).

The story is very loosely inspired by Skins (it doesn't mean that anyone besides Niall and Rey will get a POV) and the new Sex Ed teacher is inspired by the substitute teacher from that video on YouTube by Comedy Central.

I really appreciate if you read this whole thing :)

—-

This chapter is sort of an introduction to the story, so the action doesn't really start yet but I hope you like it anyway :D

I want to say thank you for all the lovely comments and reads on the summary chapter, you guys know you make my day :)

Also, I will be asking you guys a question about yourselves at the beginning of every chapter because I always like to know things about my readers (I hope I don't sound too creepy).