Chapter 5

Hellooooo everyone hi! I hope you like this chapter because I for one enjoyed writing it. Thank you SO much for over 500 comments on the last chapter, it would be amazing if you guys could beat that !

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIALL!!!!! I'm born on the 22nd of July, when are you guys born? :)

Before you start reading, I'm just curious if Wattpad showed you the update?

---

I quickly returned to my room and went straight for the closet, trying to find the darkest clothes I owned. Which, wouldn't be that hard since most of the clothes I owned were black.

I chose a pair of black skinny jeans, a black shirt with an R in the middle of it, plain black Vans, the black jacket and a 'Homies' beanie.

Niall+Rey: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=133997232

I was a bit nervous and actually contemplated on whether I should do this or not, but Niall was waiting outside for me and I wasn't going to let him down so he could think that I was a loser.

The only problem was sneaking out, which turned out not to be that hard since everyone was already sleeping and our door didn't have an alarm. I took my keys out of the jar by the door and after I made sure not to make any noise, I walked out of the house, closing the door silently.

Opening the gate wasn't that hard and didn't make any noise, so soon enough I was standing before Niall with my hands on my hips.

"Why are you even doing this? It's a teacher for crying out loud." I said once I got into the car and he turned it on.

"Because I can't sleep and I've hated him for a long time."

"What are you planning on doing exactly? To 'teach him a lesson'?"

"Graffiti his board and put explosive chalk in his desk."

"Seriously?"

"Hey if you think this is a horrible idea, why did you come in the first place?" he asked, turning his head to look at me.

"Because..." I sighed. "I've never done anything remotely exciting with my life. Let alone with a guy."

"Oh so you did 'exciting' things with girls? Tell me about it." He smirked.

I rolled my eyes. "That's not what I meant. I meant...I never went on adventures and stuff like that. And I know I sound like a three year old but is the most fun I've had in a long time and we're not even there."

He snorted and didn't even bother to stop at a red light because the streets were deserted. It wasn't long before he was pulling in the parking lot of the school, which was completely empty. It looked weird like that.

"Why did you park all the way in the back?" I asked him as we got out of the car.

"Because there are two security guards on their night shift right now; one outside and one inside."

"Oh my God what if we get caught?" I asked and started to panic because I had the habit of overthinking everything. Always.

"Then we'll go to jail and I'll pay to get us out."

"You say that like it's nothing."

"It's not like I haven't been to jail before."

"You've been to jail?" I asked. "So the rumor was true then."

"What rumor?" he asked as he opened the trunk, getting out a graffiti bottle and a small pack of pink liquid.

"What's in that?"