Chapter 10

I'm so so so so so sorry for the wait but I've been honestly so busy lately I haven't gotten around to write the chapter. So I decided to update once in every two weeks :)

I wanted to thank you for your patience and almost 600 comments on the last chapter !

Also, my boyfriend got me tickets for One Direction in September (in New York), and I was wondering if any of you got tickets for the tour and where are you going?

Thank you so much for the wait (again) and don't forget to leave comments throughout the chapter to make me happy :D

---

It was two hours into the bus ride and I was already freezing my non-existent balls off. My legs were crossed under me and my parka was zipped all the way up, covering my nose.

"You cold?" Luke asked.

"No shit." I said sarcastically and he laughed, pulling out his beanie from his backpack and handing it over to me.

"Thanks."

I pulled it all the way down over my ears, and I was sure that I was looking like an Eskimo but I couldn't be bothered. It was too cold.

"You look so cute like that." He said and wrapped both his index fingers in my hands, pulling me towards his face so we could kiss.

"Keep the kissing for the bedroom!" Niall exclaimed and I rolled my eyes, pulling back from Luke and flipping him off.

"Look who's talking." Luke replied, leaning his cheek against this headrest.

I threw my legs over his lap and did the same, and we smiled at each other as we did so.

"That's disgusting." Came Jake's voice.

"Shut up."

"Let's play a game, I'm getting bored." Luke suggested and turned his head to look in the back.

"What game are you thinking of?"

"How about truth or dare? Like the good old days."

"You mean the good old days in sixth grade?" Niall snorted and Luke rolled his eyes.

Everyone shrugged and agreed, since there was no way to pass time anyway.

The ride took three more hours and then we finally pulled up in front of the Fife Arms Hotel (that's how it was called), and it looked like it could actually be nice. It was okay.

"If they don't have heating in this things I'm going to lose it." Sophia complained once we stepped inside, luggage at our feet as we waited for the teachers to go talk to the reception.

"How do you think we'll get assigned in the rooms?" I asked her, turning my head to take a proper look at her.

"They'll probably assign our rooms by gender and name."

Once coach Daniels got twenty keys, he turned to us and coughed, so everyone would pay attention to him and stop talking.

"Okay so! WE HAVE A LIST WITH THE ROOMING ASSIGNMENTS. WE ASSIGNED YOU BY NAME, AND OF COURSE GENDER, WHICH MEANS TO BOYS AND GIRLS IN THE SAME ROOM!"

"So what happens if I'm gay?" Jake asked out loud.

"Then good for you!" Daniels yelled.

"I'm going to read out the room numbers and who will stay in which room. After you get your key, you will go in and unpack, before we'll meet down for lunch. PLEASE take a shower before you come down for lunch, ain't no one wanna smell your disgusting ass armpits alright?" Mr. Andrews said and looked down at the sheet of paper he was holding in his hand.