Chapter 6

Hi everyone ! Thank you so much for over 700 comments on the last chapter, I love reading through them you're absolutely amazing :)

I was wondering, how old are you guys? I'm 20 by the way (even though I don't act like it haha)

Enjoy reading !

---

It was two weeks later that I was informed about Niall having another party. Jake asked me (where, more like demanded) to go two days beforehand, and I had to say yes.

"What's the occasion for the party?" I asked and sat down at the lunch table across from him.

"No occasion. Just for fun." Harry said and sat down next to me, knocking our trays together as he did so. "He throws a party at least once a month for no reason. He has too much money and weed just for himself."

I rolled my eyes just as Sophia and Perrie joined us.

"Oh, speaking of-"

"Hey."

I looked up to see Louis stopping next to me with a tray of food in his hands.

"Hi." I said, confused as to why he was talking to me. Maybe he greeted Harry?

"So I talked to the manager and they said that if you can work a register and resist the urge to steal money, you can work at the record store."

"That's it? With no interview?"

Louis shrugged. "They were looking for someone anyway, they would've hired anyone who could work without really interviewing."

"And um...does it pay well?" I asked, a bit embarrassed.

"Is twelve pounds an hour alright?"

"That's great." I smiled. "Thanks Louis."

"See you after school then. Harry can drive us right pal?" he asked and placed a hand on Harry's shoulder. Harry nodded and smiled, leaning into his touch too obviously. Louis pulled back at that and smiled once more before he walked away towards the 'popular table'.

***

"Are you going to the party later?" Katherine asked me and slipped her head through the crack of the door.

I was on my laptop so I stopped procastrinating on Tumblr to look up at her.

"Yeah, why?"

"Because I was wondering if you had like, maybe a tight skirt I could borrow?"

"Uh, sure? Why? Wait. Are you trying to impress a guy?" I asked smirking and pushed the laptop off my lap, before getting up from the bed and walking over to my closet.

"Well...sort of." She mumbled and stepped into my room, closing the door behind herself.

"Okay so I got a black one and a red one? Why one would you like?"

"Black one." She answered and sat down on the bed, putting a leg under herself.

I threw it at her before picking my own clothes because it was starting to get late and Zayn was coming to pick us up in an hour.

"So what do you think?" I asked, holding out the clothes I wanted to dress up with in front of her. A pair of ripped skinny jeans, a Little Black Dress shirt, and a leather jacket.

Niall+Rey: http://www.polyvore.com/party_at_nialls/set?id=135052691

"What the fuck is that? It won't even show off your boobs!"