Chapter 14

Sooooo sorry for the long wait but I went through a rough time at home, not to mention the terrible writers block.

I hope everyone is okay and I'm glad I can finally post a new chapter, after so long :)

The usual chapter ask: how you feel about Zayn leaving? I personally got over it after a day and I completely support both One Direction (who I honestly think have a few more good year ahead of them :) ) and Zayn :)

So enjoy ! :D

--

Previously on Chapter 13:

"Is he going to be okay?" Lily asked me after Niall followed the doctor.

"Yeah. He has a fever, he'll be alright."

"I hope so." She said and hugged me tightly.

After a while, Niall came out and told me that he was fine but he'll have to spend the night in the hospital so he could be monitored.

"My mom will be here soon-oh there she is."

I turned my head and saw Mr. and Mrs. Horan quickly walking towards us, dressed in a suit and a beautiful, expensive-looking dress.

"Is he okay? Where is he?"

"He's in room thirty-four in the pediatric ward."

"Thank you love. Go home and get some rest." Mrs. Horan told him, and Niall didn't wait for her to kiss him on the cheek before he already started walking towards the exit.

He put Lily to sleep when we got back to his house, and my eyes were already falling into my mouth from how tired I was.

Niall decided to go out on his balcony and smoke one last cigarette before going to sleep, so I joined him.

"Today was a shit day." I told him and pouted as he let the smoke out.

"Yeah."

"What are you doing for Christmas?"

"Why?"

"Because I usually invite some friends over and we exchange gifts."

"And you want me to come?"

"Yeah."

"You should probably stay away from me." He said, staring at me through the thick smoke that came out of his mouth as he spoke.

"And what if I don't want to?"

"Trust me, you do."

"Why is that?"

"Because I'm the guy your parents warned you about when you were little."

----

"So are we going Christmas shopping today or not?" Sophia asked on the 24th while we're talking on the phone.

I was holding in between my shoulder and ear as I tried to do my toenails.

"Christmas shopping?"

"Yeah, you know, as in, to buy present for our friends? We're all meeting up at Niall's on Louis' birthday before going out."

"Oh. Right."

"How much money do you have for presents?"

"I don't know? Two hundred quid?"