Chapter 24

Sorry for the long wait, but I hope you like this chapter :)

The question of this chapter is: since this is the second-to-last chapter, what would you like to see in the last one? What would you like to happen/see?

Don't forget to leave comments throughout the story and don't forget to answer the questions at the end ! xx

Happy reading :)

----

Eleanor calls a taxi while Niall leads me outside, gripping into my arm harder than he realizes. He's even more alarmed and angry than I am, and although I want to tell him that it doesn't hurt that much at all, and that it's going to be okay, I don't, because I know he'll flip out.

The taxi arrives in five minutes, and I climb in the back with Niall right behind me.

"To the Royal Infirmary please." He tells the driver. I know he's extremely nervous and agitated, so I place my hand over his to try and calm him down.

"Niall."

"What?" he asks, his tone calmer than I expected it to be.

"Relax, please."

"I can't fuckin' relax. You're bleeding down your leg."

I look down at my thighs, which are now clean, thanks to the fact that Harry wiped them off earlier while we were waiting for the taxi.

"I know I am, but please. You being stressed out is the one thing I don't need to be worried about right now, okay? It's going to be fine."

His tense behavior dies down a bit, and he squeezes my hand. "I'm sorry. I'm just worried. Are you sure you're not hurt?"

"I didn't hit my head or anything, if that's what you mean."

Niall shakes his head. "Those fucking bastards. I'm going to punch their face in."

I roll my eyes but don't say anything because I know that he usually threatens the people he's mad at to calm himself down, ironically.

We get to the hospital ten minutes later, and Niall hands the driver a twenty-pound bill. He doesn't wait for the change as he gets out of the car and helps me do the same.

The nurse behind the front desk is already looking at us when we enter, so Niall walks right up to her.

"We need to see a gynecologist. She's pregnant and got pushed down the stairs, and bled down her leg."

The nurse nods and tells us to go right down the hall and knock on Dr. Lutz's door.

Niall does as told, and I can barely keep up with his erratic pace.

He heavily knocks on the door until a woman opens it and welcomes us in.

"You're in luck tonight, I just finished with my last patient." She says and points me to the bed in the corner of the room. "What happened?"

I walk over to sit on it, waiting for Niall to tell her the problem.

"She's like, three months pregnant and got pushed down the stairs."

"Alright then. Lay down and I'll take a blood sample and do a sonogram."

I do as I'm told, barely even wincing when she sticks a needle in my arm. She pages a nurse and gives her the blood sample.

"It will take about ten minutes for the results to be back, so I'll do a sonogram in the mean time."

She then rubs some cold liquid over my belly and waits a couple of seconds before she places the device against my stomach and starts rolling it around.