Description for sequel

New book is now out so add it to you libraries!

Ella's POV

After Rachel ran off to the safe room I prepared myself to attack. Nobody messes with my pack or me, The Queen Of Rogues.

Jace's POV

Its been 4 years since Ella has been missing but I still haven't given up I know she's out there. But now I got bigger problems. The Red Moon pack wants to fight for my territory.  I might have a strong pack but I'll need help. Help from out neighbouring pack, The Rogues. And that's where I'm off to now.

Copyright 2014

All Rights Reserved

I actually wrote a really awesome description and 3 chapters but my wattpad app decided to go funny and it deleted everything so then I used the computer and typed as much as I could from memory and then the computer copied the app so what was saved on the app save on the computer so I gave up after like 3 tries and died. So here i am at 1 in the morning writing the description and a prologue. Sorry about the other chapters I'll have to rewrite them. How's the cover by the way. I made it myself! Anyway I hope Yall enjoy my next book. Omg this will be the last time I write something in this book. I'm so sad. Anyway thanks again so much for the support. Good bye for the last time.