Chapter Six

Song: Right There by Ariana Grande ft Big Sean

Pic of what Ella wore ---------------->

Jace's POV

I cannot believe she kissed me! Well it was on the cheek but never the less it was still a kiss. I stood in the hall savouring the feeling of what was left of the tingles.

####################################################################################

As soon as I got home I ran to my father's office and burt through the door. My mother was already there. My mum was smiling at my dad before they both turned my way.

"What's wrong sweety?" my mum asked, her voice laced with concern.

"I've found my mate!" I said through deep breaths of air.

"That's great!" my father said, "What is she like?"

"She's so beautiful, she has long black, curly hair, stunning, grey eyes, she's kinda short but in a cute way and she is the sweetest, kindest most beautiful person I have ever met." I said in a dazed tone.

"Well that's wonderful, why don't you bring her over for dinner tomorrow night so we can meet her?" My mum suggested.

I nodded, a bit hesitantly.

"Isn't it a bit to soon, I mean I only met her today after all." I voiced my thoughts.

"It's never too soon to meet the future Luna of the pack!" My dad responded.

I simply nodded before walking out of the office, thinking of ways I could tell her.

###################################################################################

I speedily walked down the hallway with my head down. My goal was to get to Ella's locker without getting pummelled. But me being the luckiest person in the world barely made it halfway.

I was pushed up against the locker, my head hit the locker so hardly that I started to see stars. And the face of Sam, the most popular boy in school. People worshiped him as if he was a pot of walking gold.

He had a tight grip on the collar of my shirt and shot a deadly glare my way.

"So whats up with you and the new girl?" he asked casually, as if hasn't got me pinned against the locker.

"Um-uh.... Um. S-she's"

Before I could continue, I smelled her intoxicating scent in the air.

I saw her behind Sam. She gently tapped his shoulder. When he turned around to face her, with me still in his death grip, she slapped him. And not your ordinary slap fight slap but a really hard slap that actually sounded through out the hallway.

 The impact was so stong that he let go of me and fell splat on the floor, me also falling in the process but not with such a hard force. He stared at her in shock when he lifted his head off the floor. She glared at him before she brutally kicked him in the ribs, making him wice and lay back on the floor.

"I would've punched you but that wouldn't have been very lady like" she said in a deathly calm tone.

She looked at me and smiled while I just stared at her awestruck. She just slapped a guy to the ground and still looked beautiful doing it. Wow, I really do have a wonderful mate.

I got up and walked towards with a smile permanently on my face.

"Morning" she said as if nothing went wrong. She suprised me further more when she reached foward and gengly hugged me.