Chapter 12 (last chapter until sequel)

Song: Beside You by 5 Seconds Of Summer

Jace's POV

I was in darkness. I couldn't see a thing but I could hear voices.

"Oh my baby, please wake up!" I heard my mother sob loudly.

I tried to open my eyes but it felt like two large boulders were placed on my eyelids. I tried to lift my hands or make any movement at all to let my mother know I was awake. But I guess my efforts were in vain.

"I wonder how he'll react when he finds out that Ella ran away" I heard Ashley say in a far away voice.

Hearing that made me jolt up. With pain surging through my body I asked:

"WHAT!"

"Oh my baby finally woke up" my mum said with shock and glee.

"Where's Ella?"

I could care less about my aching body and the people around me. Then everything that happened came rushing back.

"But...but I'm supposed to be dead..." I voiced my thoughts.

"You got Alpha blood son, so you made it through. While you were out your body used that time to transform you into a full alpha.  I'm so proud of you" my father said with pride in his voice.

Right now my mum, dad, Ashley, Mason,  Callum and Louis were in the room surrounding me with worried expressions.

I repeated my question:

"For Christ's sake where is my mate?!"

Everyone immediately had a solemn expression on there faces. My dad sighed and said:

"After she thought you were dead she ran off. That was 3 months ago..." before my dad could continue I interrupted him.

"I've been out for 3 months! Ella's has been missing for 3 months!" I exclaimed in shock.

"Didn't you even make an effort to find my mate and your future luna!?" My eyes were probably glowing green.

"Let me finish son. We searched for her, for weeks. We followed her sent and it led us onto rogue territory..."

"What?" I trailed off already fearing the worst.

"We came to a clearing, by then most of her scent had worn off but we did find a puddle of her blood. There was too much blood for her to survive son. I'm sorry." My father ended

I felt like someone had ripped out my heart,  tore it to pieces and then stomped on it.  A piece of me was now missing forever. I lost my mate, my true mate, my one chance of happiness, the girl I saw myself with in the future, the girl I truly loved, was gone forever. I would never be able to see those big dark brown eyes, that beautiful smile that would light up a room, that melodic laugh that would make you laugh along. I wouldn't be able to kiss those soft and smooth lips, I won't be able to embrace her small frame or feel the warmth of her against me. I have lost the love of my life, but I refuse to give up. I will keep on looking for my beautiful mate because I know she's out there. I can feel it...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ella's POV

"Mummy!" I heard Rachel scream out in panic.

"What's wrong Rach?"

"There's a whole lot of big scary wolves coming this way; I saw them when I was playing by the lake. They said something about an attack" She said in between gasps of air.

"Ok quickly go to daddy and tell him. He'll know what to do" I said in a slightly stern voice.

"Be prepared rogues they might attack." I continued to bark out orders.

I felt someone tug on my jeans. When I looked down I saw Rachel with a worried look on her face.

"I can't find daddy."

"It's okay Rach, he's probably getting all the other children in the safe room. Go there and stay there. I'll come down for you when it's safe kay?"

"Okay mum. Be safe and try to hurt them as much as possible!" She screamed while running off.

She was way to advanced and mature for her age but it made me all the more proud. But then again having a mum whose the queen of rogues has that effect on her.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

BAM! There you go. The final chapter of this book. This has to be one of the worst endings ever though. But it's not! It's just the last chapter till the next book comes out.

Quick question. About the songs I post with the chapters are they like good? not good? you guys got any suggestions or anything?

Okay here comes the sappy speech where I rant on. Ready? Okay.

I am so sad to end this book cause it's the first book I put up on wattpad and it's like my baby and now my baby is all grown up and going away!

I also want to thank everybody who read, voted and commented on every chapter. I was reading the comments from the previous chapter and I felt so evil and I was laughing so hard. Yall gotta admit I got ya gooooood.

So back to the thanks. Everything you guys did had a HUGE impact on this book and encouraged me to keep on writing.

So until next time (aka later on today when I put up the description for the next book) bye bye.