Chapter 10

Song: Pressure by Paramore

Jace's POV

Ella dashed up the stairs and to her room. Would this be an inappropriate time to be thinking how hot she looks when she gets angry? I think it would; what is wrong with me!?

I turned my worried gaze to Layla, to see she was curled on a ball on the floor and had tears streaming down her face. She was whispering to her self how this is all her fault and how she ruined Ella's life and how sorry she was.

I am seriously starting to freak out. I quickly gave Layla a comforting pat on her shoulder, quite awkwardly might I add, and dashed up the stairs to Ella's room.

When I got there she was sitting on her bed with her arms wrapped around her legs and her face buried between her legs and chest. She released heart wrenching sobs which broke my heart into pieces.

I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her so my chest was pressed up against my back. The familiar tingles shooting through my body as I gently rocked in an attempt to comfort her. I whispered comforting words to her while I peppered kisses all over her cheek.

She turned around and hugged me tightly, nuzzling her head in the crook of my neck and constantly apologising.

"Hey, hey, hey, what are you even apologising for?" I asked her gently, holding her at arms length.

She covered her face with her hands, letting out small whimpers before saying:

"My papa is coming and he's going to take you away from forever!" She was mow sobbing uncontrollably.

"What do you mean he's going to take me away from you?" I questioned her, starting to get worried.

What does she mean?

She then proceeded to tell me about her 'papa' and let me tell you this, he does not sound like a person you want know.

I audibly gulped and said:

"Well he'll just have to suck it up because you are my mate and I love you-"

"Wait, what did you just say" Ella asked in shock.

Oh crap I can't believe I just said that out loud.

"I-i-i s-s-se-said I-i-i l-l-lo-ve y-y-you" I stuttered with wide eyes.

I'm not gonna lie, I have fallen in love with Ella Bonnet and I'm not afraid to say it. Since I'll probably be dead soon I might as well tell her.

She stared at me wide eyed her mouth slightly parted. I held my breath in anticipation waiting for her reaction.

It was not what I expected...

"You-you....COW!! WHY DID YOU TELL ME THAT!!! IT MAKES THIS WORSE CAUSE I PROBABLY WON'T BE ABLE TO HEAR YOU SAY IT AGAIN AND I LOVE HOW YOU SAY IT AND GOD DAMMIT I LOVE YOU TOO!!!" She started crying and hugging me.

I hugged her just as hard. Oh my glob I can't believe she said she loves me. Me! I'm so happy right now

"What do you mean?" I asked her

"papa will probably take me back to France.  I'd rather he take me home than hurt you. He won't want me to contact you so I might never see you again." She said in a sad voice.

I stared at her like she had two heads.

"As if. No one's going to take my mate away from me. Even if your dad does take you away, I will look for you and I won't stop until I find You! "

I said with determination.

She looked at me lovingly before she gently kissed me.

÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷÷=÷=÷=÷÷=÷÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷÷=÷==÷=÷÷÷=÷=÷=÷÷=÷==÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷