Chapter Seven

Pic of what Jace was wearing---------->

Songs: Kiss Me Slowly by Parachute

            Just A Kiss by Lady Antebellum

Jace's POV

I was really worried about her reaction to the pack meeting........ turns out it was better than I expected but still really, really terrible.

The look on her face made me want to laugh but cry at the same time cause she looked like she was about to faint.

My grip on her hand tightened as a source of comfort and support. She inhaled shakily as she slowly turned her head to face me. A deadly glare on her face, it was one of the most terrifying yet utterly cute looks I have ever seen. I obviously looked like I would mess my pants any given second.

She gritted her teeth and squeezed my hand while saying:

"He-he may I please speak with you, in private?"

There were a few low whistles.

"Uummm um um, y-yeah?" I said unsure of the consequences.

She looked at me expectantly. I then realised she was waiting for me to lead her into a private room. I meekly nodded my head before leading her into the kitchen.

I turned to face her but instead was greeted with a bellowing, angry, little form.

"You..... YOU!!! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME! I THOUGHT YOU ACTUALLY LIKED ME BUT I GUESS YOU DON'T SINCE YOU'RE MAKING ME MEET YOUR WHOLE PACK! I ALREADY NEARLY DIED WHEN YOU DROPPED THE BOMB ON ME THAT YOU WANTED ME TO MEET YOUR PARENTS IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS. BUT NOW IT'S YOUR WHOLE PACK!!"

After she took a few deep breaths and calmed down a bit she started to murmer nervously.

"W-what if they don't like me? What if they think I'm a horrible person? What if they say that we can't be mates!" There were tears starting to form in her eyes as she continued with all the negetive possibilities.

I roughly but still gently grabbed her shoulders and held her at arms length. I let my deep blue eyes penetrate through her glazed over, helpless and scared, beautiful, grey eyes. After staring at me for a while she visibly  relaxed and let a small smile appear on her face. This made a small smile make its way to my face.

For the first time tonight, I noticed how beautiful she looked. Her hair fell gracefully down her back in its natural curls. She wore a stylish dress dress that accentuated her cuves

She looked so beautiful standing there, even with the vulnerable look on her face.

"You are beautiful, caring, sweet and just.....perfect!" I said, shaking her with every word I said for extra emphasis.

"But-"

I cut her off before she could start rambling again.

"Everyone WILL love you and even if they don't, which is very unlikely, I like you, you're my mate and thats how it's going to stay!" I said with finality.

She meekly nodded. When I was snapped out of my daze, I realised how close we were. Our faces mere inches apart. As we both started to slowly lean in...........

BAM!!

We quickly shot away from each other.

The door to the kitchen swung open and my mum stood there with her mouth gaping and wide eyes.