Chapter 15

The next day you woke up, the sun shining in your face as you blinked, trying to remember the events of the previous nights.

Five nights... Freddy... Bonnie... chica...

Foxy!

You jumped up and rushed to get dressed.

You slammed the door open and found your mom in the living room, holding a metal object.

"Sweetheart! What the matter?" She looked at you worriedly.

You rushed to the door. "No time to talk mom! I have to go check on-"

"Foxy." She said turning. "You won't find him there."

You turned. "W-what did you do with him?"

"It's not what I did, but rather what lead me to do it."

Footsteps sounded and foxy's head appeared up from the basement steps.

"Lass?"

"Foxy?" You stared at him.

He raised an eyebrow.

Without another word you punched him making him almost fall down the steps.

"YOU IDIOT!!!" You glared.

He chuckled.

You rolled your eyes and hugged him. "You made me a promise you know."

"Aye lass I did... but I would like to change that promise."

You backed up putting your hands on your hips glaring. "If you is changin the rules, then what'll it be captin!"

He blinked.

You both cracked up laughing.

"Yer mom was kind enough to fix me and my friends before sunrise. With help of course."

"Her work crew..." your gaze went to your mom and she nodded smiling. She put her hands on her hips.

You went over and hugged her.

She shoved you back and you stumbled.

"I draw the line though! Talk back to me one last time, or EVER work at the pizzeria again, and I will not be so generous!" She shoved a finger on your collar bone and you stumbled into foxy's arms blushing.

He picked you up bridal style, and you struggled to get free, which this time he let you go.

You rolled your eyes.

"So... where do we put you foxy...?"

"Well... I'll be going back to the pizzeria and staying there." He let out an empty sigh and you thought for a moment.

"What if I made you something... a buddy for you. Not a pirate, but one to be your 'left hand'."

You pointed to his hook which had replaced the paw that had been broken.

You smiled up at him.

"That would be mighty fine lass..."

With that you went to work.