Chapter 2

Watching from my curtains, I could tell that there was something wrong with the way the pizzeria seemed...

It wasn't usually this... secretive. If that was the word to describe it.

The staff had been on edge, and the strange purple man seemed set on guarding the entrance.

That is... till I saw her.

I watched secretly as they made a little chit chatty conversation, one which I couldn't hear.

Then with a forced smile, after about thirty minutes after the man walked off, the girl grabbed her little siblings, cousins, nephews, hand and walked out.

This left me thinking.

But not for long.

About two hours later, the pizzeria shut down and everyone rushed home, leaving the animatronics to stay the entire night, alone. At least till the night guard arrived. Around 12 am.

I sighed, knowing that I was the only animatronic able to roam during the day for right now.

After what had happened a week before, I still felt uneasy...

The poor child... his mother had watched me do it...

Why...?

I looked down at my metallic hands, ones that were shaped like claws.

Then my feet, which were paws with claws that were shaped oddly. I remember when I had been human...

My hands, a soft tan color. I also remember Bonnie, Chica, and Freddy, before they were what they were now...

Then there was golden Freddy...

I hadn't seen him since... I can't remember when...

I growled quietly remembering the man in purple as he stabbed me through the heart-

My hand went to my chest and I walked off to the front of the building by opening the curtains, and stepping out.

I trudged to the window and stared out into the city streets.

It had been quite some time.

I'd have to say, the city has changed with each passing year...

But how long will this last...?

I am not sure.

But I only hope the girl today, did not accept the role which I think she did.

Cause if she did...

She's as good as dead, if not worse...