Chapter 9

Waking up the next morning, you heard the sound of music and children playing, but when you opened your eyes, a purple darkness greeted you.

As you sat up rubbing your eyes, an immediate panic washed over you like a flood, and you jolted up stumbling back.

You felt a gentle yet firm metal grip on your shoulder which stopped you in your tracks.

You shuddered and slowly turned. Foxy's gentle red eyes met yours.

You opened your mouth to scream but he clasped your mouth shut with his hand.

"Shush lass..." he said quietly. "Ye doesn't want to get caught does ye?"

You grabbed his hand and pulled it down, not daring to look away from those eyes.

He searched your gaze and then let you go.

You glared at him harshly. "Why am I here foxy?" You said whispering.

"Purple man knows you escaped before we got to you... me and the gang talked about it. If you return tonight then hopefully we will be able to locate him."

You raised an eyebrow. "Why wait when he's in plain sight?"

"We can't lads. I can't leave pirates cove in the day time." He said gesturing to the enclosed space around him.

"I can't just stay here-"

"Ye has an electric device on Ye." He pointed time your pocket.

You flinched cursing to yourself. You reached in and grasped the phone. You flipped it open and dialed your moms number.

Foxy nodded and motioned for you to get behind him.

You walked behind foxy and called your mom while foxy guarded the entrance.

Your mom answered in a shrill and worried voice. You immediately turned down the volume and whispered.

"Mom I'm fine, jeez. You're acting as though I've died and gone to hell."

"WELL WHERE THE HECK HAVE YOU BEEN!" She said harshly.

"My friends are still asleep mom, keep your voice down. I'm spending the night for two nights at my friends house. Sorry I forgot to tell you. Like jeez mom."

She huffed a breath. "Well, make sure to call me and have fun at your friends house... I still am shocked you have friends after how distant you are. Didn't people despise you?"

You stood there for a moment, your breathing becoming unsteady. "J-just go mom. Leave me alone." You hung up the phone and shoved it in your pocket.

You glared at the purple curtains and then sank down leaning again the wall. The smooth metal cold beneath your back.

Foxy's eyes burned like fire when he looked at you. "Hated huh...?"

You huffed a breath and looked away glaring. "Just leave me alone..."

Foxy walked over and knelt in front of you. "Lass. Stop putting up the wall. It's not going to do you any good."

You crossed you arms glaring straight into his animatronic eyes. "How would you even know that? How that feels! You're not even human..."

"You're right... I'm not. Not anymore." His voice almost drifted into nothing and your eyes widened.

He stood. "Rest. You'll need it for tomorrow."