Chapter 5

A loud crash and a growl sounded as you ducked under the desk.

"YAR BE MESSIN WITH THE WRONG MATEY!" Foxy's voice said harshly.

Freddy growled and walked into off.

You shook under the desk hugging your knees close to you, staring at foxy's feet.

He knelt and looked at you under the table, his eyes gleaming.

You made a squeak noise and tried scooting back, but he only backed up slightly.

"I'm gonna hurt ye... the names foxy. Lass... ye don't know what ye has gotten yarself into..."

You stared.

He sighed mechanically. "Listen lass, yar needs to find a different job ya hear me?" He stared. "This job is not for beautiful lasses like yarself. ye hear?"

You nodded but clenched your fist. "Well then, Thanks for the help. But if you think I'm a damsel in distress then count me out, I had it all handled back there-"

"SURE AS HELL YE DIDN'T!" He yelled growling.

"DID TO!" You sneered.

"Fine, see how well ye does without me." He stood time leave.

You quickly stood hitting your head. You winced holding back tears, but you managed to climb out. "Wait...please..."

He stopped and turned glaring.

"C-can you... help me...?" You said to him.

He only stared. Then turned. "Hm... I guess that could be arranged..." his back was to you. "But ye will have to pay me back ya hear."

You nodded silently as he began maki big his way down the hall, and disappeared into the darkness.

You checked the clock, only one hour left...

Time really flies when you're fighting for your life doesn't it.
A smile crept upon your lips as you checked the screens.

You enjoyed this job more then anything due to the adrenaline rushes.

But you knew that you had to thank foxy eventually...

In fact...