Chapter 10

Waking up to foxy shaking you awake wasn't exactly the best. You sat up rubbing your eyes and glaring at foxy which then nodded once and shoved you out.

You stumbled growling and cursed to yourself as you walked to the night guards station. Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica were all stilled on the stage, deactivated.

You dusted off your clothes and walked into the office.

You looked where the coffee had been the night before and found that there was, in fact, another fresh cup just how you liked it.

You sighed and jumped when the phone rang.

The answering machine picked it up almost immediately.

"Hello, hello? Hey you're doing great! Most people don't last this long. I mean, you know, they usually move on to other things by now. I'm not implying that they died. Th-th-that's not what I meant. Uh, anyway I better not take up too much of your time. Things start getting real tonight.
Uh... Hey, listen, I had an idea: if you happen to get caught and want to avoid getting stuffed into a Freddy suit, uhh, try playing dead! You know, go limp. Then there's a chance that, uh, maybe they'll think that you're an empty costume instead. Then again if they think you're an empty costume, they might try to... stuff a metal skeleton into you. I wonder how that would work. Yeah, never mind, scratch that. It's best just not to get caught.

Um... Ok, I'll leave you to it. See you on the flip side."

You rolled your eyes and stood to leave. Foxy's footsteps could be heard and you turned putting your hands on your hips. "What now foxy-"

His face appeared, and your heart skipped a beat.

His eyes looked purple, and they were staring right at you.

Without thinking you pressed the button. He jumped and face planted into the door.

"EYEEEE!" He growled and banged on the door.

Freddy's music started playing from behind you, and you immediately shut the door.

WHAT IS HAPPENING?!

You turned on the cameras, seeing if any of the other animatronics had moved. Bonnie and chica has moved, just nowhere near the door.

Bonnie... was in the girls bathroom.

That perverted little-

Foxy's banging stopped, and you turned off the camera and turned on the light. He was gone.

You then checked the camera to make sure. When you saw he had fully left, you opened the door.

Freddy has gone back to the stage, so you opened that door as well. You quickly took a sip of your coffee, then focused for the rest of the night.

Bonnie tried attacking you three things which scared you half to death. But you had always managed to get the door down before he could.

Chica kept staring at you through the window due to having seen her coming every time when she was in the hall heading to where your room was.

Foxy had stayed in his cove after the attack.

Freddy just kept jump-scaring you on camera.

You kept this up for six hours, the battery was down the thirty percent when you finally finished.

You stood and made your way to foxy's cove after all the animatronics had deactivated.

Now it was time to give him a piece of your mind!