Chapter 6

You smiled as the clock chimed six, signaling that it was time to leave.

"I must say, you did a very good job y/n." Said the man in purple clapping slowly.

You stood startled and flashed the light directly into his face.

He glared, his brown eyes searching yours...

Brown eyes.. b-but...

He gently brushed his black hair to the side and stepped forwards. "You need sleep."

You blinked a few times, and you felt your eyelids droop lazily. "Y-yeah. Though you know that mom will not know of this. I wake at 8."

He nodded once, then turned and walked into the hallway. "I got to get the power started. Follow me."

You sighed and followed him.

"Go grab your clothes. They're in the bathroom stall." He said without turning to face you. He walked over to a door, turned the knob, and began to enter.

You nodded. But then stared puzzled. "Uh... where-"

"You'll find them in the bathroom in the second stall. I left them out of reach of the animatronics. Bonnie the bunny, especially loves going in there. Though that sound perverted it's not his fault. He's a animatronic after all..." he gave you a strange look, then turned. "Now go."

With that, he shut the door.

You sighed and turned in the darkness. You began heading to the bathroom in the dim lighted area and went into the women's bathroom.

The bathroom looked old and decayed, but the toilets were nice and brand new, along with the sinks...

What in the world? They really need to fix that.

You looked I n the second stall and grabbed the bag.

After you changed you immediately shoved the police uniform in your bag and rushed out into the main area.

You could've sworn you saw foxy's eyes on you, but you glared and kept moving.

Slamming open the front door you rushed across the street, avoiding traffic, and made your way home through a series of alleyways.

You came to your house and opened the door very quietly after fumbling with the key a few times.

You immediately went down the same route you did everyday which led you to your room and plopped yourself on the bed.

Your head hit the pillow, and darkness overtook you.

You immediately fell asleep.