Chapter 13

You screamed and banged on the door begging foxy to let you out, but the only response was the front door shutting behind him.

——————————————

~hours pass~

Your mom got home around 10 at night and your eyes widened. You had time to take a nap, but this was the last straw. You screamed and pounded on the door.

Your siblings had laughed and left you in the room with the door locked.

Your mom opened the door. When she saw you in the police uniform she gasped.

"No time mom, yell at me later!" With that you ran to the kitchen grabbing a little something big to eat and you rushed upstairs to get ready.

Whatever foxy was planning, you knew you had to get between it and him.

You chugged down your food as the clock showed It was 12.

You rushed to the door and slammed it open, your mom yelling at you to wait.

You ran into the darkness.

Your hair whipped your face as you ignored your moms footsteps behind you, and her cries for you to stop.

You rushed across the street narrowly missing a car and slammed open the door to the pizzeria.

Your lungs aches for air as you threw the curtains open for pirates cove.

Foxy was not there, and your chest rose and fell heavily.

The animatronics on the stage were gone. Bonnie, Freddy, chica... they were gone.

You shook your head just as your mom rushed through the door.

You coughed from lack of water.

Your moms hand grabbed your shoulder. "You have a lot of explaining to do-"

"IM THE NIGHT GUARD!" You said yelling at her angrily. "IF YOU THINK IM GIVING IT UP THAT EASILY THEN YOURE WRONG!" You waved her hand away and walked ahead of her.

"I'm not the 'sweet daughter' you knew. Heck, I'm not two mom!" You said half glaring.

You had been waiting to say this to her, but due to you being eighteen and her treating you like she does, which was like a sheltered puppy, you hadn't found the right time.

"I-it's just..." she stumbled for words.

"Yeah, exactly. I know this might sound weird but... a certain animatronic, foxy the pirate, locked me in that room you found me in when you got home." You sneered. "And I intend to find out why."