7

jeno decided to visit donghyuck just to hang out since he's not doing anything.

he knocked at the door and he saw donghyuck, and he looks like he just woken up. its 12 pm already.

"hey.. you alright? you look so tired." jeno said, a little worried for him.

"yeah.. just a little bit sick. thats it." donghyuck said. he flopped down on the couch that he has been sleeping since the morning. he actually woke up and got ready earlier but he felt sick so he decided to sleep on the couch.

"have you taken some medicine?" jeno said. haechan shook his head. he also havent eaten anything so he's hungry too.

donghyuck's stomach growled and jeno heard it. "you havent eaten yet?" jeno said. donghyuck nodded and decided to stand up to help jeno but jeno insisted.

"you're sick. take a rest. i'll take care of you."  jeno said and donghyuck layed down again.

jeno poured out a warm water and mixed some honey and lemon for donghyuck to drink.

"here, drink this. this helps." jeno sat down and gave the cup to donghyuck.

"i also ordered food. it will be here for 15 minutes. hang in there." jeno added and smiled.

jeno opened the tv and donghyuck layed down again.

after a while, the food came and jeno took care of it. he also got some medicine from donghyuck's cabinet.

jeno opened everything for donghyuck. he grabed the soup, and gave some to donghyuck who is sitting now.

"you don't have to do this to me, really." donghyuck said, thankful but kinda guilty.

"it's ok! i'm your friend. i'll take care of you." jeno said and smiled.

after eating some of the food, someone opened the door and the two were startled.

"donghyu- oh" jaemin suddenly stopped when he saw jeno. renjun was behind him and he also look surprised.

"what are you doing here?" jaemin said and sat down beside donghyuck. he checked donghyuck's temperature and pouted.

"taking care of donghyuck. duh. i was bored and decided to go here and i saw him like that." jeno said.

while the three are talking, renjun got a towel and wet it with cold water.

"here, hyuck. this can help" renjun said and smiled. donghyuck placed the towel on his forehead and it felt a little better.

they decided to watch a movie and eat the food that jeno ordered.

~

another filler chapter :") my mind is really blank lately that's why i can't update frequently.

but i hope you enjoy this chapter cause 00 liners is so cute skdndkdnfk

always be safe!!